Is Muscle-depot legit?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I want to apologize to Deadhead and Straght30weight. My responses to you both were hotheaded and immature.
Not the way I want to start things off on here.
I just started my 3rd week of the injectables, deca and enanthate.
Have an order to get total test level checked. Was gonna do that tomorrow. Should that be enough time to show if they're fully elevated (in hopes that its real) asking cuz I know it can take a few weeks for those to kick in so didn't know if I should wait a little longer.

I would wait about 4-5 weeks before getting bloods.

Props to you for sticking around and apologizing. We have all said shit out of line when we get mad. Stick around.

ROB

Reaction score
I would wait about 4-5 weeks before getting bloods.

Props to you for sticking around and apologizing. We have all said shit out of line when we get mad. Stick around.

Thanks man, I definitely will stay on here
And I will take your advice and wait till then to get bloodwork.

ROB

Reaction score
Curious if they came through for you or not...

I'm into my 4th week now and I've run same compounds same dosages more than once before and I've always felt it hit me third week. I'm sure in those cases it was the test more than the Deca that early on but anyways...I've always gotten my gear from people I've known well and trusted in the past. That was years ago and have lost touch. I've never had to deal with this online headache/gamble.
Unfortunately I'm only feeling slight effects which tells me this is pretty underdosed. Wish I had better news.

Reaction score
Bruh. Brew your own gear until you find a reliable source. All you need to do is castrate 2 cats and one dog and blend the nuts in a blender then viola! Be sure to filter extensively before injecting. If you’re running a bulking cycle then it’s 2 dogs and just 1 cat. Hope this helps.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Please note, I did search previous posts for muscle depot and found one but it was 2 years ago and all the positive reviews seemed to be from guys who just joined. Now that a couple years have passed I'm wondering if any guys who've been on here a while have had experience or no others who've had with muscle depot and can help me out.
I ordered Enanthate, deca, Winstrol, arimidex, and nolvadex.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Curious if Muscle Depot came through for you Rob?