Is Muscle-depot legit?

ROB

Reaction score
Please note, I did search previous posts for muscle depot and found one but it was 2 years ago and all the positive reviews seemed to be from guys who just joined. Now that a couple years have passed I'm wondering if any guys who've been on here a while have had experience or no others who've had with muscle depot and can help me out.
I ordered Enanthate, deca, Winstrol, arimidex, and nolvadex.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Please note, I did search previous posts for muscle depot and found one but it was 2 years ago and all the positive reviews seemed to be from guys who just joined. Now that a couple years have passed I'm wondering if any guys who've been on here a while have had experience or no others who've had with muscle depot and can help me out.
I ordered Enanthate, deca, Winstrol, arimidex, and nolvadex.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well since you have already ordered , let us know the outcome.

ROB

Reaction score
I will let you guys know..
Started the test and deca a week ago so to soon to tell on those and waiting till week 3 to start Winstrol.
I saw another post here where sis labs was reviewed and some people said their injectables were good but not the orals..as much as I'd be happy to have at least some legit gear from muscle depot, it would really suck to not know if the arimidex and nolvadex( more so than the Winstrol) were fake and not realize till I very much needed them.
Thats why I posted this, to see if anyone has actual knowledge of this company.
Thanks

ROB

Reaction score
Bit the pooch on that one eyy

You say that why? Because I didn't get offended and retaliate when what he said was valid...That's not why I came on here.
Its been years since I've done a cycle and in the past I knew ppl to get it from. Unfortunately, I no longer know anyone.
So now I'm dealing with the internet for the 1st time to get it from.
I did look for reviews of this company. I found a number of them. However, they were general searches. They were positive...I didn't think to come onto a forum until after to research. In hindsight, I would have done this differently.
But, maybe you're that guy who claims to have never made a mistake in this game, while all the top pro bodybuilders admit they've made plenty along the way.

Reaction score
You say that why? Because I didn't get offended and retaliate when what he said was valid...That's not why I came on here.
Its been years since I've done a cycle and in the past I knew ppl to get it from. Unfortunately, I no longer know anyone.
So now I'm dealing with the internet for the 1st time.
I did look for reviews of this company. I found a number of them. However, they were general searches. They were positive...I didn't think to come onto a forum until after to research. In hindsight, I would have done this differently.
But, maybe you're that guy who claims to have never made a mistake in this game, while all the top pro bodybuilders admit they've made plenty along the way.

Dont get pissy, hes right.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont get your panties all in a bunch rob..You already made the order so not much help will actually be helpful..Let us know how your experience with the site and gear works out for u..Make a intro thread and introduce yourself to the board

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
if you got the products my bet its real stuff

if someone is gunna rip you off over the internet

why would they even bother sending you anything ?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
I just came across this thread on here (3 years later). Muscle-Depot is still up on the internet. Would love to know if Rob ever got his gear.

ROB

Reaction score
I want to apologize to Deadhead and Straght30weight. My responses to you both were hotheaded and immature.
Not the way I want to start things off on here.
I just started my 3rd week of the injectables, deca and enanthate.
Have an order to get total test level checked. Was gonna do that tomorrow. Should that be enough time to show if they're fully elevated (in hopes that its real) asking cuz I know it can take a few weeks for those to kick in so didn't know if I should wait a little longer.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
good man, I have done similar and apologised and it was forgotten about. I am sure the same will happen here

I want to apologize to Deadhead and Straght30weight. My responses to you both were hotheaded and immature.
Have an order to get total test level checked. Was gonna do that tomorrow. Should that be enough time to show if they're fully elevated (in hopes that its real) asking cuz I know it can take a few weeks for those to kick in so didn't know if I should wait a little longer.

Reactions: ROB
Reaction score
There yah go. Good attitude. Stick around, this is a great place.

New Threads