Kobe Bryant Dead

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Hate on me, but let me just take a minute to say that the dude raped a 19 year old, choking her to the point of bruising her throat. He was able to settle out of court and avoid prison. IDGAF if you’re amazing at playing kids games and win championships and gold medals, you’re a shit stain at best. I hate double standards for the rich. Media even called it a sexual assault case... it was a violent rape... washed away in the tides.. all the fame and wealth won’t help him where he’s at now.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hate on me, but let me just take a minute to say that the dude raped a 19 year old, choking her to the point of bruising her throat. He was able to settle out of court and avoid prison. IDGAF if you’re amazing at playing kids games and win championships and gold medals, you’re a shit stain at best. I hate double standards for the rich. Media even called it a sexual assault case... it was a violent rape... washed away in the tides.. all the fame and wealth won’t help him where he’s at now.

Is/was that a current case going on? I never heard anything about that if so.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I actually ran into Kobe about 8 or so months ago in the Chargers bldg I was doing a job. He was like, "what's up big dogg".
that's it. lol.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

K. His 13 year old daughter is dead as well.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The accident is a tragedy, I know nothing about any accusations but there are still others in the accident

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Didn't know him personally, don't follow the NBA. Some would say it's a little harsh to throw shade on a dude after he's dead. It's a moot point, after all, the dude is dead.

I will add this. Pretty sure that the other four killed in the crash were just as important to their loved ones as he was to his. People seem to forget that with "celebrities".

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt like him, because of what he did in the past but he had a family and now they are without their dad and their sister.
Peace be with them.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

I won't miss him either. My life won't change a bit.

With that said, his death will change his family's life and for that I feel some sadness.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
he prolly banged a lot of whores on the road

one seeing & seizing an opportunity to get rich & famous over night is all too far fetched ?

really bad decision at any rate oh she got 4 million dollars for 5 minutes of intercourse

i dont believe her & my girl has buises on her thighs a lot from sex

she bruises as easy as a ripe banana

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hate to hear it, regardless. death comes so quick and unexpected some times. hate that for the family. condolences past to the family.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Bricks here .. seriously cannot we simply acknowledge Kobe was one of the greats .. we have NO fvcking idea if that rape case was legit or not ...

I'm not a huge sports fan .. but I am from LA ... and the Lakers will always be my home team even though I moved away over 30 years ago ... RIP Kobe .. !!!

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Fake news....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Bricks here .. seriously cannot we simply acknowledge Kobe was one of the greats .. we have NO fvcking idea if that rape case was legit or not ...

I'm not a huge sports fan .. but I am from LA ... and the Lakers will always be my home team even though I moved away over 30 years ago ... RIP Kobe .. !!!

agreed. regardless of life situations, Kobe was a hell of a ball player, that cant be taken from him. Im a huge sports guy so what a player does on the court vs outside in their personal life...2 totally different things. Sure, there have been some real DBags in the NFL, NBA and MLB... but good god what they do on the field may some day never be passed. Sheet...most of the NFL have had some serious life altercations

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
agreed. regardless of life situations, Kobe was a hell of a ball player, that cant be taken from him. Im a huge sports guy so what a player does on the court vs outside in their personal life...2 totally different things. Sure, there have been some real DBags in the NFL, NBA and MLB... but good god what they do on the field may some day never be passed. Sheet...most of the NFL have had some serious life altercations

even in the season the hotel allegations going on & the whole bit

He was still on point, superior focus

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
even in the season the hotel allegations going on & the whole bit

He was still on point, superior focus

yeah man either way, whatever was going on, he still was able to maintain focus for the team. Like a complete separation of situations. Dude was pure talent on the court, I don’t think anyone can really disagree with that...if so...well I ain’t got nothing

im still pissed Jeter missed unanimous by 1 vote . How!?

New Threads