Kobe Bryant Dead

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Terrible so many lost their lives.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Wife who is a manager at a high end steak house just sent me this text from work..

How creepy is this?? Kobe Bryant was suppose to have lunch here today at noon... they booked it last week. :(

so sad man, however you feel about the guy he was larger than life and man his young daughter didnt even get to live her life plus the others, what a shame.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Tragic event, my heart goes out to all the families involved.
For those of you who don’t follow basketball... This man wasn't just a great ball player. He was of a dying breed. His work ethic was unmatchable. Something truly admirable no matter what sport or discipline you’re into. As for the rape allegations there’s some uncertainty with the story...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is tragically sad what happened. LA is in deep mourning for this loss. For all victims involved. Kobe Bryant was one the greatest basketball players of all time. A lifetime Laker, devoted father, devoted catholic, and just as importantly, a philanthropist. My son, who plays travel ball has had to play a few tournaments at the Mamba Sports Academy where the proceeds from the tournament would go to charity. A most awesome complex. I'm not even going to comment on the other topic.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
From the kit recovered from the woman it had showed she had had sex with someone a day after the supposed rape. You never know what happened int that hotel room.
She could have seen an opportunity to make millions and took it. Also I highly doubt most women would get raped and then go have sex with someone else soon after. I think it's a tragedy the man is dead. His daughter is dead. Orher people. Very sad indeed. The world lost an awesome athlete.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its sad to even bring up a mans past when he dies..None of us where there when he "raped the bitch " so its just not right to do

New Threads