DBOL cycle

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Been running a dbol blast (along with my test e)
I am usually not very sensitive to estrogen sides
and usually don’t need much AI, well this dbol blast has hit me hard so I went to get my adex and bam it ****ing spilled everywhere inside of my gear box. Looks like the seal on the lid got messed up and allowed it to leak out. I have maybe 1ml which equals 1mg of adex left. I’m on 50mg Dbol daily and 500mg test e weekly. Currently on week 2 of dbol. Wouldn’t be able to get my adex for a week minimum.

im feeling super lethargic, sleepy, moody, having issues keeping my dick hard so I know my estrogen is way up. Kinda thinking it may just be best for me to dump the dbol since I can’t get my hands on adex for at least one full week and that 1mg adex probably isn’t gonna be enough as that’s what I have been taking the first two weeks of the dbol run and it clearly isn’t keeping it under control.

hoping to see what you guys think? Should I just take my loss and quit the dbol and save the rest for another time or suck it up and just get my estrogen back under control in 7-10 days ish when I can re up my adex.

getting bloods this Saturday. Already had an appointment

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I just found my arimadex spilled in my gear box yesterday because of the seal on the lid as well. Looked at the cap and a crack had formed. Hadn't even used it full bottle.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I don't like adex at all it's like a dam holding e2 back and once you stop the damn breaks and over floods you with e2.

Maybe drop the Dbol to 25mg or just stop

Aromasin IMO is so much more superior and only needs to be taken 2 times a week or every 3rd day.

Aromasin will kill the e2 that would start to produce while it gradually comes back.

Never look at the half life of Aromasin but rather the hours it takes to fully restore to 100%, 72 hours to be back at 100%

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have any nolvadex handy until you re up on your AI?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I don't like adex at all it's like a dam holding e2 back and once you stop the damn breaks and over floods you with e2.

Maybe drop the Dbol to 25mg or just stop

Aromasin IMO is so much more superior and only needs to be taken 2 times a week or every 3rd day.

Aromasin will kill the e2 that would start to produce while it gradually comes back.

Never look at the half life of Aromasin but rather the hours it takes to fully restore to 100%, 72 hours to be back at 100%

i used to think that adex was choice and the superior ancillary for controlling e2. Will definitely look further into aromasin.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i used to think that adex was choice and the superior ancillary for controlling e2. Will definitely look further into aromasin.

Adex sucked as a powerlifter, literally one day felt elbows burn up with one plat had them take the bar with 2 plates while I was warming for 500 in a shirt.

Adex is capable to whipping out all the e2, aromasin take out about 75%, you need some e2.

e2 should be rounded out 20 to 40 in blood work results.

Mine was 18 the day after, this gives me days before it reaches 40 or over.

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Do you have any nolvadex handy until you re up on your AI?

I don’t unfortunately
I haven’t been stocked up as lately only been doing test at my cruise dose which I hardly ever need any AI and moderate blast dose of the test
as long as I’m on test only my estrogen stays in control on its own or with very low doses of adex
so haven’t been stocking up on any other AI’s

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You can get it overnighted from a research chem company like peptide pros

ripper

Reaction score
Another thing you might want to try is DIM. You can get the stuff overnight from Amazon -- I use the 300 mg Nutricost version.

As someone who's tried adex, aromasin, nolva, exemestane over the years, I've been very impressed with DIM. I use it daily to just keep a handle on E without crashing it and if I start noticing E sides I'll up the dose on the DIM for a day or so and it gets everything back in check faster than all the others mentioned. DIM aides E metabolism rather than just blocking it at the receptor like nolva and/or preventing it from forming like aromasin/exemestane so there's no E rebound and I don't get the crashed E like I have before using the others.

I do keep aromasin on hand but rarely use it. My doses aren't extreme by any means but I'm pretty sensitive to E sides. Good luck OP

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t unfortunately
I haven’t been stocked up as lately only been doing test at my cruise dose which I hardly ever need any AI and moderate blast dose of the test
as long as I’m on test only my estrogen stays in control on its own or with very low doses of adex
so haven’t been stocking up on any other AI’s

Wasn't sure if you pct or not. Why I mentioned nolva for an emergency temporary usage. Some good bros looking to assist above

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Absolutely to all those who have reached out to offer to help I greatly appreciate it. Damn I love this group of guys

Reaction score
I second the aramosin. I never could get my dose right on adex and the few times I took it I didn’t like this weird anxiety feeling it gave me so I switched.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothing produces more estrogen then dbol my plump ass loving friend..I wouldnt stop the dbol if u got some AI coming just drop it to 25 mg or stop if u feel the nipple burn bad..I like to have some nolva with the ai if I get the nip burns to much it kills it within days.Always go for pharm AI if u can over any aromasin or arimidex even though a good ugl works too ..Never use them stupid research site AI

Last edited:

New Threads