DBOL cycle

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
nothing produces more estrogen then dbol my plump ass loving friend..I wouldnt stop the dbol if u got some AI coming just drop it to 25 mg or stop if u feel the nipple burn bad..I like to have some nolva with the ai if I get the nip burns to much it kills it within days.Always go for pharm AI if u can over any aromasin or arimidex even though a good ugl works too ..Never use them stupid research site AI

luckily my nips ain’t affected. Not even bloated too bad I can still see my abs pretty good. Just tired and lethargic as hell to the point my workouts suck, dragging ass at work. Moody as hell lol. Sleeping 10 hours a night still tired, usually I’m good with 6 hours. And my dick don’t wanna work lol.
kinda surprised it’s hitting me this hard, last dbol blast a few years back I did 75mg daily along with 600mg of test e and didn’t have any bad sides besides increased acne and some decent bloat but felt great the whole run.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
luckily my nips ain’t affected. Not even bloated too bad I can still see my abs pretty good. Just tired and lethargic as hell to the point my workouts suck, dragging ass at work. Moody as hell lol. Sleeping 10 hours a night still tired, usually I’m good with 6 hours. And my dick don’t wanna work lol.
kinda surprised it’s hitting me this hard, last dbol blast a few years back I did 75mg daily along with 600mg of test e and didn’t have any bad sides besides increased acne and some decent bloat but felt great the whole run.
this is a great time for blood work tex..Ive ran into the same issues your feeling while on AI so bloods would be nice thing to have when such problems come up

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
this is a great time for blood work tex..Ive ran into the same issues your feeling while on AI so bloods would be nice thing to have when such problems come up

going in Saturday unless I can find some time before then to get it knocked out. Got lots of OT this week.

New Threads