Just wanted to introduce myself

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been in and out of the gym my whole life. But unfortunately this time out was the longest. Now I'm heavier then I've ever been 268.08. That is what I weighed last Thursday 1/23/2020. It was the first time weighing myself since I've been back. Started eating much better 3 weeks ago and just started my 2nd week in the gym. To put my weight in perspective at my best looking I was 195Lb. lean for me could see a 4 abs. At my strongest i was 230lb. Had a little belly but solid everywhere. I'm 36, '5,9 and would love to be back to my 195lb self. I want this to be a life style forever change. Just stared a cycle (not my first) but always willing and open to learn. Test 250 1ml twice a week Mondays and Thursdays. Week 6 I will add in 40mg of Anavar and 40mg of Winstol tabs till week 12. Was looking in to getting some novaldex and something for my liver when I start the tabs. Want to end with I feel like my test is a little low from all the shit eating and be overweight.

Thanks

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like snake said , “walk first” welcome, a lot of great info on this board !

Rydog

Reaction score
Welcome.

Taking steroids at the peak of your out-of-sharpness isn’t a good idea. In fact, it’s a waste.

Can be very dangerous as well because bloodwork is most definitely f#cked being that outta shape

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome PC I have to agree with what all these fellow members have stated here!!!

Do some cardio, 5 days a week 45min to an hour. Get your diet on point and lift 4-5 days a week. For a minimum of 6 months before any plan of a cycle.

But really your choice were just offering opinions that will probably help you along in this journey!!!

Best of luck to you!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome buddy. Everything these guys just said!

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Losing the 70 lbs should be your top priority for sure. Plan on it taking a year to do it the right way. Good luck

Mayday

Reaction score
PC2015,

Glad to meet you, my man.

I see you're itching to get back to it. That's the right attitude to have, for sure. However, I think the other guys gave you some good advice. I wouldn't just jump into 500mg/ week coupled with two orals (6&12). Running back to back orals might adversely affect your liver values. That's not good. Plus, using test along with its inherent aromatization might make you look even more puffy. I hope you're eating clean.

Let's cut to the chase? You're 36 now. How old were you when you were in peak condition? Oh, and what type of test- just curious. C or E?

Aaaand, lastly, how much of a caloric deficit are your running? Are you doing a IIFYM approach? What does your training look like? Frequency? Intensity?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Iifym, wtfit

pc2015,

glad to meet you, my man.

I see you're itching to get back to it. That's the right attitude to have, for sure. However, i think the other guys gave you some good advice. I wouldn't just jump into 500mg/ week coupled with two orals (6&12). Running back to back orals might adversely affect your liver values. That's not good. Plus, using test along with its inherent aromatization might make you look even more puffy. I hope you're eating clean.

Let's cut to the chase? You're 36 now. How old were you when you were in peak condition? Oh, and what type of test- just curious. C or e?

Aaaand, lastly, how much of a caloric deficit are your running? Are you doing a iifym approach? What does your training look like? Frequency? Intensity?

New Threads