Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

Testosterone Suspension

I've been using an oil based test suspension pre-workout for a week or so now... Fantastic stuff. I work out around 5, pin it at 3 since its oil based and show up ready to smash some plates. But I wondered what it would be like to try it on a non-training day...

So this morning around 10AM I pinned...

Well... Its 6:35 now, my girlfriend is crying cause I told her to shut the **** up after she said something stupid and have pretty much been walking around the house mean mugging the shit out of everything... I couldn't reach the red hot in the fridge cause some cranberry juice was in the way. I screamed and cursed out the juice!

I'm incredibly angry right now with absolutely no right to be. Had a great day in fact!

Moral of the story is - there is something to be said for stable blood levels and the reduction of sides.

Anyone else try this stuff? I still love it for training... Guess I'm lucky that I'm probably asleep before the moodiness would kick in when my levels fall...

The part I don't understand is on top of the suspension I'm running a gram of Test PP and 600 NPP. So if my test levels fall, they can't be falling very low?????? So what gives?????????????
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: Testosterone Suspension

Sorry to hear about the rough day friend. You know as well as we all do that everyone's sensitivity and reactions to changing levels is different. You might be one that finds yourself sensitive to a small drop in levels when around the 4000 ngl mark. Who knows?! Just try not to kill anyone.

btw, I have been thinking about trying some susp for pwo myself. I have never tried susp though. Other than your agitation today, do you like the benefits?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 704 Posts

Not only does your test levels fluctuate while using a suspension, your estro levels are also on the roller coaster. I think the estro has more to do with the mood swings then the actual test itself...that's the only issue with a suspension...extremely unstable levels.

Ps...good job on putting your woman in her place lol jk

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I've been using an oil based test suspension pre-workout for a week or so now... Fantastic stuff. I work out around 5, pin it at 3 since its oil based and show up ready to smash some plates. But I wondered what it would be like to try it on a non-training day...

So this morning around 10AM I pinned...

Well... Its 6:35 now, my girlfriend is crying cause I told her to shut the **** up after she said something stupid and have pretty much been walking around the house mean mugging the shit out of everything... I couldn't reach the red hot in the fridge cause some cranberry juice was in the way. I screamed and cursed out the juice!

I'm incredibly angry right now with absolutely no right to be. Had a great day in fact!

Moral of the story is - there is something to be said for stable blood levels and the reduction of sides.

Anyone else try this stuff? I still love it for training... Guess I'm lucky that I'm probably asleep before the moodiness would kick in when my levels fall...

The part I don't understand is on top of the suspension I'm running a gram of Test PP and 600 NPP. So if my test levels fall, they can't be falling very low?????? So what gives?????????????
    Rolf@ mean mugging shit. For some reason im like that for about an hour after waking up. Then im just chill....
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

POB, anytime you have a quick spike in hormone levels you are prone to be irritable or angry... remember, test suspension is non-esterified and gets into your bloodstream quicker than any oral. There are no metabolites and your body starts using it right away. Thisis the reason powerlifters love preworkout test suspension shots for extra strength and aggression. The only thing that comes close to this same feeling for me is halo.

POB - define "mean mugging".... lol, sounds like something I do all the time, I just want to confirm

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 1,601 Posts

I have not accounted for this in your diet. And why is there juice in your house? If I visit, I'll mean mug the shit out of the juice. **** you juice.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I have not accounted for this in your diet. And why is there juice in your house? If I visit, I'll mean mug the shit out of the juice. **** you juice.
    Sugar free cranberry man I swear.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 953 Posts

Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    CAUGHT red handed! hahaha!
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

Hahhaa....snappy on the suspension....now I know i'm not the only one.

Thanks

interesting - i can be an asshole too but mostly when I am hungry. Gear (in MOST cases) seems to make me more enjoyable all together... unless the switch is flipped and i get crazy. We all have a different pressure that sets off the switch thats all.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    interesting - i can be an asshole too but mostly when I am hungry. Gear (in MOST cases) seems to make me more enjoyable all together... unless the switch is flipped and i get crazy. We all have a different pressure that sets off the switch thats all.
    Same here... In fact when I ran my first cycle I felt so good about life that I am totally convinced that i was Undiagnosed as hypogonadal.

But maaaaan... The surge of test I felt was incredible... Hours later though as that wanes, I hated everything.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    POB, anytime you have a quick spike in hormone levels you are prone to be irritable or angry... remember, test suspension is non-esterified and gets into your bloodstream quicker than any oral. There are no metabolites and your body starts using it right away. Thisis the reason powerlifters love preworkout test suspension shots for extra strength and aggression. The only thing that comes close to this same feeling for me is halo.

POB - define "mean mugging".... lol, sounds like something I do all the time, I just want to confirm
    Mean-mugging is walking around pissed off with a pissed off look on your face and in your eyes. It's highly personalized by each individual. I already am known for my inability to conceal my displeasure, so when I am mean mugging people generally get the **** out of my way.

Thanks

Hey bro I heard test Susp hurt like crazy and thats a reason some ppl drop it after few days. Did you think is that bad?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    Hey bro I heard test Susp hurt like crazy and thats a reason some ppl drop it after few days. Did you think is that bad?
    I have had zero pain... It stings a tiny bit for about 2 seconds but thats it. This is an oil based as opposed to a water based solution.

Thanks

I have had zero pain... It stings a tiny bit for about 2 seconds but thats it. This is an oil based as opposed to a water based solution.
    Thnx Sir much appreciated.

Thanks

Ya pik it dont hurt at all... Great for when ur taking ur APFT... Lol
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    Ya pik it dont hurt at all... Great for when ur taking ur APFT... Lol
    lol well just one thing for sure is giving it try as a pre-workout

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    lol well just one thing for sure is giving it try as a pre-workout
    Stack it with dbol pre workout and you'll be a monster

Thanks
    Stack it with dbol pre workout and you'll be a monster
    I have some tne/dbol oil that just makes me an animal. 75mg tne 25mg dbol. If I wasnt scared that it would send me on a killing spree I would add in tren base and cut back the tne dosage a bit.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,539 Times in 1,601 Posts

Hmmm, I have actually never tried Test Suspension, but kind of want to now.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast