My first post here - need SERIOUS HELP

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Rohan here - a 22 year old guy

I am new to bodybuilding. It's been 4 months since I am continuously heading the gym. Done a lot of strength training. Still my body doesn't get the pumps. No change at all. I still look like a 19 year old kid. Some body fat is also there. Though not that fatty. Mass is not able to convert into muslce gains. Unable to lose fat percentage.

So my trainer suggested me to start a steroid cycle. He suggested me to go with Anavar+Stana+Clen.

I badly need your advice before starting it. Please help me out guys.

Reaction score
hahahah ya he's offering me and guess what at 10x more pricing....although I know the actual cost. But need your advice.

Reaction score
4 months? How about you put in some work before you go on steroids.

Your trainer is a clown.

Let me guess: he can provide you the steroids?
hahahah ya he's offering me and guess what at 10x more pricing....although I know the actual cost. But need your advice.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
4 months is practically nothing. Give it 4 years.

Your trainer is a joke, get rid of him immediately. If the only option he has for you after 4 months is to take steroids, and not even a combo appropriate for a man, then he's useless. He's trash. He's not interested in helping you, only taking your money. Harsh, but true.

Reaction score
4 months is practically nothing. Give it 4 years.

Your trainer is a joke, get rid of him immediately. If the only option he has for you after 4 months is to take steroids, and not even a combo appropriate for a man, then he's useless. He's trash. He's not interested in helping you, only taking your money. Harsh, but true.

What's your view about Anavar stacking with winstrol and clen?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Pretty much what Jin said. That's a contest prep stack for an already lean WOMAN!

Thought I was clear the first time when I said it wasn't even a combo appropriate for a man.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Bikini girl stack and he calls himself a coach. Lots of help here OP. Jin and CJ best advice you can get. Eat big, train big, and sleep big. I’m a decade older than you and these guys got me results. They can do it for you. I put 15lbs in couple months. IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!!! Welcome to the UG buddy :32 (20):

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
4 months really is a short amount of time. Do you track calories, eat healthy? Jumping onto steroids just because you want to look good isn't the way.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Rohan here - a 22 year old guy

I am new to bodybuilding. It's been 4 months since I am continuously heading the gym. Done a lot of strength training. Still my body doesn't get the pumps. No change at all. I still look like a 19 year old kid. Some body fat is also there. Though not that fatty. Mass is not able to convert into muslce gains. Unable to lose fat percentage.

So my trainer suggested me to start a steroid cycle. He suggested me to go with Anavar+Stana+Clen.

I badly need your advice before starting it. Please help me out guys.

At 4 months in, you should be seeing gains in strength every time you go to the gym as you gain your coordination for the movements. Size gains take much longer. If you aren’t getting pumps ((I.e your muscles get engorged with blood and feel swollen when you work them) it’s most likely a result of overtraining or not enough carbs.

What others said about your trainer’s advice regarding AAS is spot on so I won’t go into it here. My advice would be to do a simple push/pull/legs split with compound movements and stay in the 10-20 rep range with a focus on perfect form and feeling the muscles. You will know when you have perfected muscle contraction when you can flex the muscle without moving the joint.

Stick around. A lot of knowledge guys here who would like you help you on your journey...myself included.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've been training 4 months you said ... how many times per week and what are you doing ... my recommendation would be to ditch your trainer and go to a simple push / pull regimen where your training to failure ... 4 to 5 days a week ... also what is your calorie intake ... I'd also I'd recommend increasing protein consumption ... there is no muscle gain without proper nutrition ...

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
What kind of sets are you doing?
How many sets of how many reps, what weights, cardio first?
You probably aren’t doing enough to get a pump. Let’s see if we can work that out first.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
First off welcome! If you’re currently not putting on muscle , it’s one of the 3 listed above. Get your diet and training dialed in and you will grow. Curious to hear what type of program this “ trainer” has you on? Stick around and ask questions and you WILL GROW!!

Reaction score
Bikini girl stack and he calls himself a coach. Lots of help here OP. Jin and CJ best advice you can get. Eat big, train big, and sleep big. I’m a decade older than you and these guys got me results. They can do it for you. I put 15lbs in couple months. IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!!! Welcome to the UG buddy :32 (20):

Thanks buddy. Looking for your guidance. What supplements to take and being a vegetarian, what diet to follow.

Reaction score
What kind of sets are you doing?
How many sets of how many reps, what weights, cardio first?
You probably aren’t doing enough to get a pump. Let’s see if we can work that out first.

1. 30 mins cardio
2. Strength training 1 body part each day - total 6 exercises and 3 reps each. the thing is I am not able to increase strength. Let's say if chest then flat bench rod only 30kgs max I can do. If biceps then barbell rod 20kgs max. It's been 4 months. I am not able to increase my strength. Can you refer any supplement that helps in increasing strength.

New Threads