Dnp and upcoming cycle

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was going to run some dnp before my upcoming cycle of dbol,npp,test prop . Was wondering if there was a rule of thumb in wait time between running the dnp and my aas cycle, or could I jump right in after I’m done with the dnp? (My first go with dnp)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would wait, how long would depend on your dose and duration of dnp run

Was going to run some dnp before my upcoming cycle of dbol,npp,test prop . Was wondering if there was a rule of thumb in wait time between running the dnp and my aas cycle, or could I jump right in after I’m done with the dnp? (My first go with dnp)

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
edit: sorry just realized you were not planning on doing the DNP while on cycle. Read it wrong my bad brotha.

I agree with Trump on waiting. I’d wait a few days to a week depending on the dose/duration of your DNP run

Your strength/energy may suffer with DNP so you may not get the full benefit of your cycle. Plus it’s a lot in your body at one time, don’t think there’s any direct reactions of DNP and the compounds you plan to run but more in your body means more coils go wrong. And as I’m sure you know DNP can be harsh. I’ve only done a short DNP cycle of a week at 200mg daily and a few days in my workouts were already suffering and I was on 400mg of test e weekly at the time

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you're 1st running DNP for the 1st time, Id run it as a standalone in general. They shouldnt really interact with each other. The DNP can def make your workouts suffer as Texan said, some people dont have as much reduction as others but also goes both ways - may pretty much be dragging ass. But you're doing well in general, just take the DNP, let it completely clear and then hop into your cycle. dbol and the dnp might make some water interesting.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I'd give it at least 2 weeks between the two. Even after you stop the dnp it is still in your system for a few days and even then it takes another week or so for your body to get back to normal

New Threads