Hi New to the Forum

Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

New to the forum i only dabble in some stuff but the last month i was doing 2 ml Test with 1 ml Deca, tried the Deca to try and sort my shoulder injury out and it was ok took it for 8 weeks,then used Clomid for around 2 weeks. Everything was great for the next two weeks now i can not get a erections when i need one, i still wake up some mornings with one but the other night with a girl she was doing everything and it just wouldnt work LOL and suggestions guys.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Is really vague buddy. 2 ML of what? Clomid for around 2 weeks? Not very long. How old are you?
I not very educated on the subject but someone that is will chime in soon. Welcome to the underground.

Reaction score
Sorry i should introduce myself i am Steve i am 47 years old 5ft 10 and around 98 to 100 kg, i only got into weights about 12 year ago i usually just ran and done circuits. I take 2 ml of test Enanhate a week and usually with Deca or Anavar. My cycle is only 8 weeks at a time with 4 weeks off because i am back home and if my wife caught me she would kill me lol. So i take Clomid for around 2 weeks dont know if thats enough time but thats it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB .. did you get a blood test prior to your cycle so you have a testosterone baseline ... in any case try reposting the above info in a more clear way.

What are you stats ... age/weight/height/body fat ... then list your cycle ... how much were your taking weekly .. 2ml of test and 1ml of deca would be a very high number to take weekly (especially for someone as inexperienced as you sound above) ... because I'm on trt I have no experience with PCT .. however others here do .. and will chime in .. its sounds like you need to research PCT and become more familiar with what you need to do .. a ton of great info on this site about that and everything else bodybuilding related.

I will add the recovering from AAS takes time .. and deca has one of the longer recovery periods ...

I will conclude by recommending you get a blood test to see where your current test levels are now ...

Reaction score
Sorry i should introduce myself i am Steve i am 47 years old 5ft 10 and around 98 to 100 kg, i only got into weights about 12 year ago i usually just ran and done circuits. I take 2 ml of test Enanhate a week and usually with Deca or Anavar. My cycle is only 8 weeks at a time with 4 weeks off because i am back home and if my wife caught me she would kill me lol. So i take Clomid for around 2 weeks dont know if thats enough time but thats it.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Deca is 19 nor which makes recovery longer. Am sure you need more than 2 weeks. Someone will post soon that can help you more

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You just DABBLE with hormones? Hope you don't "dabble" with other dangerous things, like guns.

Everything was great for the next two weeks because you still had a bunch of testosterone and Deca flowing through your body. Now that it's gone, you're body is shut down, you feel like shit. There's usually a waiting period of a few weeks before PCT, based upon half lives. You started too soon, and with a subpar plan. Research PCT on here, there's loads of threads on it. Most use Nolva and Clomid. Also research possibly using HCG if you want the best chance of recovering from cycles.

Also, as stated, Deca is a 19-nor and takes longer to recover from, if you even do. And you only ran if for 8 weeks. It takes 4-6 weeks to build in your system, so you got all the downside with minimal upside. Not the best choice of compounds for you in my opinion.

You just run and do circuit training, but you take Test, Deca, and Anavar? What's the plan here?

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Best advice I can give, begin reading everything on this site.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You broke your PP!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground ...read the stickies...all of them 3 or 4 times then read more amd more.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
This is the best way to get the most out of your money if your into hookers...