Ready to get off this Plateau

Reaction score
I have been consistently training for the last 4 years. I take my regimen seriously both In the gym and in the kitchen. Since then I have made some huge gains. When I started I was about 155lbs with 12% body fat, today I am 195 lbs with approximately 6% body fat. I have been stuck at this plateau for the better part of a year and I am ready to explore some options that I hadn’t been open to for some time. I am a total newb to steroid use and I am not sure where to begin, any serious advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have been consistently training for the last 4 years. I take my regimen seriously both In the gym and in the kitchen. Since then I have made some huge gains. When I started I was about 155lbs with 12% body fat, today I am 195 lbs with approximately 6% body fat. I have been stuck at this plateau for the better part of a year and I am ready to explore some options that I hadn’t been open to for some time. I am a total newb to steroid use and I am not sure where to begin, any serious advice would be greatly appreciated.

What’s up with all the new members starting out with these types of questions without introducing themselves?

We know nothing about you.

What plateau? What are you trying to accomplish?

Whats your TDEE? What are your macros?

Whats your training like?

How old are you?

You aren’t 6% bodyfat. Post a picture.

Welcome.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Like Shogun Jin said, we can’t begin to help without more info.

195 @ 6% bf is not a plateau... it’s not fueling your body appropriately to put on more mass, and more like leaning out for a competition... if you’re even at 6%.

Eat big to get big.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
highly doubt you're 6% dude, and if so, well theres ur problem, not gonna build while maintaining that low bf%
also, if you put on 40lbs of lean mass in 3 years while cutting your bf% in 1/2 down to 6%, then maintained that for the last year, you are a wizard, and don't need steroids.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I too want to know more about you and what your goals are, how old you are, and I’d like to add a question and ask how tall you are?

Reaction score
I just literally said I dont make assumptions so maybe you are 6% Let's see.....

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I'm just gonna assume everyones full of shit when they throw out these body fat percentages. I've never had a bod pod done. But the calipers are archaic and if you have excess skin I assume they dont take that into account. I've had 4 dxa scans now and I think you should just go by that.

Reaction score
I'm just gonna assume everyones full of shit when they throw out these body fat percentages. I've never had a bod pod done. But the calipers are archaic and if you have excess skin I assume they dont take that into account. I've had 4 dxa scans now and I think you should just go by that.

SIL what was your BF when you were on stage?

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
9.5 % got the dxa the day b4. And it took me months of cutting and in the end was eating 900 cals a day 2 hours of cardio 7days a week. no carbs to get that lean. Its alot harder to get to single digit them most people realize

Reaction score
9.5 % got the dxa the day b4. And it took me months of cutting and in the end was eating 900 cals a day 2 hours of cardio 7days a week. no carbs to get that lean. Its alot harder to get to single digit them most people realize

I was gonna say, I knew you were single digits and worked your balls of to get there. 6% doesn't just happen lol.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll always give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but there a statement you’ll hear again and again on this board and it shall be said once again,“ pics. or it don’t count”!!! Like Seek said, throw it down and shut everyone up!! Chant, piiiicter, piiiicter, piiiicter!!!!!!!!!!’

Reaction score
OP. 6% isn’t sustainable for any period of time for most people. No way youve been at 6% for a year

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Guys what do you mean he isn't 6%? That's what that machine you stand on at the gym tells him!!!

Science always defeats bro science guys comeon

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
You ever see a dog run off with his tail between his legs? I have a mental picture of that right now for some reason.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Looks like 16-18 for me that’s good gives me lots of room to improve. Thanks Gibs that’s a good chart :32 (20):

New Threads