First NPC Female Wellness Champion

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isa Pereira Nunes. Not as bad as I had feared, but still hate this category on principle.

Much rather see a 90’ s Laura Creavalle

a71e84b5435522c2231489d3f1ba65b8.jpg

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
this is what the womens bikini division should look like.
get rid of bikini or change the judging so women like this are placed highest imo, who gives af about an anorexic 75lb woman with her rib cage popping out? shit's unhealthy and unnatractive looking.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
also, there is almost no difference between women's figure and physique. Look at the winners in each category of last years Olympia... identical.
Women's bodybuilding comes back this year so along with cancelling out bikini they should ditch physique. they dont need 6 fukkin categories for women.
should go like this;
Wellness
Fitness
Figure
Bodybuilding

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also, there is almost no difference between women's figure and physique. Look at the winners in each category of last years Olympia... identical.
Women's bodybuilding comes back this year so along with cancelling out bikini they should ditch physique. they dont need 6 fukkin categories for women.
should go like this;
Wellness
Fitness
Figure
Bodybuilding

Went to a show for the first time in over 15 years last year. I accidentally left early. Intermission came and their had been so many f-ing divisions I figured it was the end.

I know I am a dinosaur in this regard, but I lost interest in the women’s divisions as soon as they started putting on heels and their mandatory poses included sticking their a$$ out. It’s not that they aren’t attractive, but it feels too much like a beauty contest.

With bodybuilders like Lenda Murray, you may or may not have found her physically attractive but you knew damn well the sacrifices and hard work she put in to get there.

Reaction score
Women's bodybuilding is awesome it's a shame alot of them overdo it and looks rediculous but this lady looks awesome I applaud her

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would throw her out bed for eating crackers
... (not that she's eaten a crack in the past 10 years) ...

New Threads