PCT with TRT

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Honest question here and I am a newbie so go easy on me.

I have a prescription of 100mg of test cyp per week. If I do a novice cycle (say maybe just test or maybe one more thing in addition) do I still need to do PCT since I will immediately just go back on my prescribed dosage of test cyp?

I understand the importance of a proper PCT for guys who are trying to get back to their normal levels naturally...but my body doesnt produce test naturally anymore. Therefor I would think its OK to skip PCT.

Totally cool to call me an ass because I do see how stupid this might sound. I am new to TRT but not new to PCT which is how I came to this conclusion. haha

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Just found the PCT section in the forums. my fault for posting this is the wrong spot.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Also how often does your doc pull bloods?? If its often youll get busted on cycle and he may pull your script...something to think about...most guys do self prescribed trt

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Ya no need for PCT as you’ll still be on your TRT after the cycle. Obviously still need to monitor your blood and dose your AI as needed.

but like Rob said be smart around your blood work with the doc maybe schedule later if possible so when you get bloods you’ll can be back within range. Most docs aren’t gonna support you taking extra stuff on your own

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
well sorry for the double post, my phone is messing up not sure how that happened... my bad

Ya no need for PCT as you’ll still be on your TRT after the cycle. Obviously still need to monitor your blood and dose your AI as needed.

but like Rob said be smart around your blood work with the doc maybe schedule later if possible so when you get bloods you’ll can be back within range. Most docs aren’t gonna support you taking extra stuff on your own

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
TRT is my PCT when I do mild cycles! I have to time everything carefully around my 6 month blood work though.

New Threads