Here to educate myself on how to find a reliable source

Oldbastard

Reaction score
old, welcome to UGBB. We have all been in your shoes at one time or another. Its frustrating and you will hear the same cliche's from the boys around here as you will anywhere about looking for a source

Couple things - Never use a source that has a website there are just way too many things wrong with this and your anonymity will be compromised. When you open post asking for a source you can and will receive private messages from scammers offering to sell you gear.... delete those messages.

Good sources are not found publicly as they take care of safety first. With good sources you do not have to worry about being scammed or underdosed product as most of them have been around for 8-10-15 years.

Lastly find a forum you like and participate and make friends. Become part of the community.... at some point you may find what you are looking for.

Bump bump bump

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
sickkuntJ thats true about introducing yourself .& there being some very cool people on here. Except Jin. Hahaha Just joking Moderator San your very cool also & helpful too.

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
sickkuntJ that’s true about nice people here & an intro. Everybody’s cool.... except Jin. Hahaha Just kidding Moderatpr San. Your a solid cool guy also. Helpful as well

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
Jin. Big man. Your a cool dude. Sorry, I meant that completely in a friendly way. If it sounded or read differently. I honestly apologize.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
@Old, Mr. @Mugsy said it best. It takes time and relationship building, as with anything.

New Threads