Tinbeater Shows Us how to train.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Awesome progress dude! I would say that if you are dropping weight that fast, your workouts will suffer a bit. I didn’t see your macros, how many total calories are you consuming while running gear?

Keep it up!

210 protein
89 fats
263 carbs

The drop from 217 to 212 was the biggest drop I've had. It may have been a fluke too. I weighed this morning and I was 214 so I actually gained so far this week. Workouts seem about the same as before, some are great, some are just ehh. I honestly think it depends more on how much rest I'm able to get than anything else. Thanks.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
The latest. Feeling good, left shoulder is still a little beat up but I've been training around it. Wednesday was chest day, just average workout. Thursday was an off day, worked 12 plus hours so didn't even get my cardio in. Literally came home from work and went straight to bed. Friday night I had a pretty decent back workout, always feel better after a rest day and got a lot of sleep. Saturday the wife worked out with me and we killed arms. Then I came home and split wood for an hour with a maul for my cardio. Sat in the hot tub for 20 minutes, that always seems to help. Saturday night is normally my cheat meal but I wasn't craving anything so skipped it this week. I usually have a halo top ice cream, its still in the freezer, we'll see how long it last. Got to bed early and got a good 10 hours of sleep. Felt great for leg day today, didn't even use a preworkout. Had a killer leg day! Legs were quivering when I got home. Going to take a nap. Feeling pretty good about my abs coming in so took a couple pics. Also had several people ask about the winny/d-bol combo. Came across an article on T-nation this morning where an unnamed pro posted his cycle (I know I'm not a pro) so I took a screen shot of that as well just to show maybe my coach has a method to the madness, or at least someone else thinks it makes sense. Edit - I looked at the pro cycle again and he doesn't actually say take the d-bol and winny at the same time, he does d-bol then switches to winny. My bad.
ForumA.jpgForumB.jpgForumC.jpg

Last edited:

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
The latest. Feeling good, left shoulder is still a little beat up but I've been training around it. Wednesday was chest day, just average workout. Thursday was an off day, worked 12 plus hours so didn't even get my cardio in. Literally came home from work and went straight to bed. Friday night I had a pretty decent back workout, always feel better after a rest day and got a lot of sleep. Saturday the wife worked out with me and we killed arms. Then I came home and split wood for an hour with a maul for my cardio. Sat in the hot tub for 20 minutes, that always seems to help. Saturday night is normally my cheat meal but I wasn't craving anything so skipped it this week. I usually have a halo top ice cream, its still in the freezer, we'll see how long it last. Got to bed early and got a good 10 hours of sleep. Felt great for leg day today, didn't even use a preworkout. Had a killer leg day! Legs were quivering when I got home. Going to take a nap. Feeling pretty good about my abs coming in so took a couple pics. Also had several people ask about the winny/d-bol combo. Came across an article on T-nation this morning where an unnamed pro posted his cycle (I know I'm not a pro) so I took a screen shot of that as well just to show maybe my coach has a method to the madness, or at least someone else thinks it makes sense. Edit - I looked at the pro cycle again and he doesn't actually say take the d-bol and winny at the same time, he does d-bol then switches to winny. My bad.
View attachment 9160View attachment 9161View attachment 9162

Your abs are looking better and flatter. Bundy is the abs man around here, he can help give you some pointers if you're going for that "razor sharp" look.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
I took Mon and Tue off. Monday was scheduled and Tue was a work event. Tonight was chest day. The wife went w me and she was in a mood so it was a shitty session. For some reason she acted like she forgot everything she knew, then got pissy when I would say something. I don't know... I was rested and ready to hit it hard. It sucks because chest is definitely lagging. Tomorrow is back day and I'll be on my own so hopefully it's a better session. Can't all be great I guess...

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Also TB - I just saw your photos. Your Jan 2020 photo is killer. You’re making great progress and I see some nice development in your chest for sure.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Thursday was back day. It was a decent workout. Friday was just cardio. Saturday I had a good arm day. The wife was with me again, whatever was bugging her the other day passed, she was into it. This morning was leg day. This was one of those workouts you live for. I was in the zone, hammered my quads. I hit hams too but I beat the hell out of my quads. I came home, ate, and fell asleep on the couch. I was beat! Wish every workout was like this.
20200216_094733.jpg

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Thursday was back day. It was a decent workout. Friday was just cardio. Saturday I had a good arm day. The wife was with me again, whatever was bugging her the other day passed, she was into it. This morning was leg day. This was one of those workouts you live for. I was in the zone, hammered my quads. I hit hams too but I beat the hell out of my quads. I came home, ate, and fell asleep on the couch. I was beat! Wish every workout was like this.
View attachment 9223

theyre filling out quite nicely dude. Keep pounding.

Reaction score
View attachment 9223

Looking good! I love those kinds of days at the gym too.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
So here goes nothing. I've been training consistently since Thanksgiving 2018. I originally got into lifting about 10-12 years ago, I got sick, lost all my gains, got discouraged and quit. Then I had a kid, got married, and just never made time for lifting. I would go back to the gym for 2-3 months at time but my heart wasn't in it and I didn't stick with it. In the summer of 2018 I took a new job that moved me from a construction site into an office. I knew I had to get back in the gym or I would get even more skinny fat. Since about October 2019 my wife has taken an interest in training and goes with me when our schedules allow. I honestly thought it would be horrible but she pushes herself extremely hard and it has actually helped, plus she feels better about herself which helps in other areas. I have been hanging out on this board since April of 2019 I believe. Everyone has been super supportive and Grizz suggested I start a log. I was reluctant but I read Tater's entire log and was super impressed and said what the hell. I plan to kind of model mine off of his. So about me, I'm 42, 6'1" about 215lbs, been on TRT for close to 2 years, I did a push pull legs routine up until a few weeks ago. About 3 weeks ago I hired an online coach. I was basically trying to build and cut at the same time and doing a shitty job of both. When my coach asked my goals I told him I want to be at 12% BF by summer while maintaining as much muscle as I can. I was 18% when I had a dexa done in Sep of 19. He put me on a 4 meal a day diet and set up my training routine (I will post more about the diet and training plan in future post) back to what I call a bro split but with higher reps than I have done in the past. Two days on one day off. He also added 30 minutes of cardio everyday, I was definitely slacking on that before. In addition to managing my routine and diet he is also advising me on my "supplementation". Currently taking 500mg test, 400mg mast per week and 25mg of d-bol and 25mg of winny everyday and .5mg armidex twice a week. I'm about 2 weeks into this run. Planning on 12 weeks but we'll see what the bloodwork looks like, I may extend if everything looks good. I have messed around with AAS in the past but definitely not an expert. The pics I posted are from Feb 2019, June 2019, Aug 2019, and Jan 2020. Thanks for taking the time to read.

D-bol & winny together?
Why?
Other than that your transformation, looks like it's going well! Good luck

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Coming together boss. Keep killing it!!! That’s awesome your wife is going. :32 (1):

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Sorry I fell off the map. When COVID hit we pretty much shut the office down so I wasn't in front of my computer everyday, if I was, it was come in do what I had to and leave. I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I've still been training, even when the gyms shut down I got my basement set up to where I could do most of what I need to. Things are actually going pretty well considering the world is basically burning down around us.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
IMG_20200831_071322_081.jpg

Pic I took this morning. (Ignore the dirty mirror.) I leaned out over the summer. Debating on where to go now, obviously I want to get bigger, but not sure how much fat I'm willing to put on to do it.

New Threads