Tinbeater Shows Us how to train.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
So here goes nothing. I've been training consistently since Thanksgiving 2018. I originally got into lifting about 10-12 years ago, I got sick, lost all my gains, got discouraged and quit. Then I had a kid, got married, and just never made time for lifting. I would go back to the gym for 2-3 months at time but my heart wasn't in it and I didn't stick with it. In the summer of 2018 I took a new job that moved me from a construction site into an office. I knew I had to get back in the gym or I would get even more skinny fat. Since about October 2019 my wife has taken an interest in training and goes with me when our schedules allow. I honestly thought it would be horrible but she pushes herself extremely hard and it has actually helped, plus she feels better about herself which helps in other areas. I have been hanging out on this board since April of 2019 I believe. Everyone has been super supportive and Grizz suggested I start a log. I was reluctant but I read Tater's entire log and was super impressed and said what the hell. I plan to kind of model mine off of his. So about me, I'm 42, 6'1" about 215lbs, been on TRT for close to 2 years, I did a push pull legs routine up until a few weeks ago. About 3 weeks ago I hired an online coach. I was basically trying to build and cut at the same time and doing a shitty job of both. When my coach asked my goals I told him I want to be at 12% BF by summer while maintaining as much muscle as I can. I was 18% when I had a dexa done in Sep of 19. He put me on a 4 meal a day diet and set up my training routine (I will post more about the diet and training plan in future post) back to what I call a bro split but with higher reps than I have done in the past. Two days on one day off. He also added 30 minutes of cardio everyday, I was definitely slacking on that before. In addition to managing my routine and diet he is also advising me on my "supplementation". Currently taking 500mg test, 400mg mast per week and 25mg of d-bol and 25mg of winny everyday and .5mg armidex twice a week. I'm about 2 weeks into this run. Planning on 12 weeks but we'll see what the bloodwork looks like, I may extend if everything looks good. I have messed around with AAS in the past but definitely not an expert. The pics I posted are from Feb 2019, June 2019, Aug 2019, and Jan 2020. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Attachments

• Forum1.jpg
    Forum1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Forum2.jpg
    Forum2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Forum3.jpg
    Forum3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Forum4.jpg
    Forum4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Nice progress! Will you be running a cycle or just staying on trt?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious, why are you taking dbol and winny at the same time? Also how long are you going to run them together? Good luck on reaching your goals.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Just curious, why are you taking dbol and winny at the same time? Also how long are you going to run them together? Good luck on reaching your goals.

Honestly, because that's what I was told to do... It did seem a little odd but with only 25mg/day it didn't really worry me from a health perspective. We will reevaluate everything 4 weeks in. Thanks.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly, because that's what I was told to do... It did seem a little odd but with only 25mg/day it didn't really worry me from a health perspective. We will reevaluate everything 4 weeks in. Thanks.
Its an interesting combo as dbol tends to bloat and winny tends to dry out joints. Typically I would say not to run 2 orals but at a total of 50mg, doesnt seem too toxic. I am curious to see how they work together.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Its an interesting combo as dbol tends to bloat and winny tends to dry out joints. Typically I would say not to run 2 orals but at a total of 50mg, doesnt seem too toxic. I am curious to see how they work together.

That was exactly my thought too. We'll see... I didn't mention the OTC sups I'm taking but obviously have TUDCA in the mix too.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I second Rob's comment. Nice progress. I've seen you in the chatbox some. Looking forward to seeing your journey. I too am interested in the oral combo. Good luck brother.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Choo choo I am in, I am really curious how the orals work out. I should imagine decent strength gains with them together

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm in too. Can't wait to see the turnaround.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
I went for a massage last night. First time for me. Found some guy on groupon. It was painful but definitely felt looser when I left. This morning I hit arms. Not my best workout. Struggled through and got a decent pump but definitely wasn't 100%. I will have to adjust my 2 on 1 off schedule this week as I have long days Wed and Thur. I know tomorrow will be rough on the diet w the superbowl but going to try to restrain myself somewhat. Good luck to everyone else, I'm sure there's more of you in the same boat.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, that progress is really coming along now. You're fortunate to have a wife that pushes herself in the gym and help motivate you in return. When you see the progress you have made so far, it only makes you want to do better and better.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Fell off the wagon a little last night. Had a trivia night, ate some cookies and had a few Bud Selects. Did 30 minutes on the trainer bike today, and split wood w a maul for another 30 minutes. Was planning on cheating during the Superbowl tonight but going to skip that considering I just cheated last night. Leg day tomorrow.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Nice progress, dbol & winny sounds odd? Is this one of those opposites attract things? Good luck

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Nice progress, dbol & winny sounds odd? Is this one of those opposites attract things? Good luck

Sounded odd to me too. That being said I hired a coach, and this is what he said to do. I figure if I'm going to second guess him what am I paying him for. Its a low enough dose that the toxicity doesn't scare me so I'm going to give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, lesson learned, or if it does, lesson learned.

Reactions: CJ

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Not a whole lot new to report. Monday was leg day, and check in with coach day. He was happy with the progress, seemed like I leaned out quite a bit for only a week. Not my best workout, didn't feel my strongest but got through. I went from 217lbs the Monday before to 212lbs. Tuesday was shoulder day. I was in a rush and didn't get my cardio in after lifting so I got up early this morning and got on the trainer bike. Tuesday was a good workout, felt strong, I was in a hurry so the intensity was high and rest periods were short. Thought I would be off tonight but looks like we have snow/ice moving in so I think my meeting will be cancelled so tonight will be chest night, then off tomorrow for another meeting.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome progress dude! I would say that if you are dropping weight that fast, your workouts will suffer a bit. I didn’t see your macros, how many total calories are you consuming while running gear?

Keep it up!

New Threads