Voy's Fat Eff You See Kay Log

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey gents and ladies -

If you have a few hours of downtime and some coffee to keep you awake - there's a big backstory which much more detail in my New Member thread (I'd link here, but not enough posts yet... womp womp.)

Summary: I was a stick. Then I was skinnyfat. Then I was fat.

Otherwise - here we go. Goals right now are not to be a fat ****. Once I'm not a fat ****, I want to put on lean mass. But that's a long ways off right now.

As of Monday I was 233lbs. 6'3". Pics below, but definitely 25%+ bodyfat. Been eating 1,500 cals daily (not tracking macros) since around Jan 6th... so 3 weeks now.

Running:
DNP - 200mg powder since Monday 1/27 and probably will another week.
Tren/Prop - 300mg weekly each (it's a mixed vial) pinned EOD. Probably going to drop to 200mg because it's ****ing with my sleep.
Test Cyp - Considering adding starting Monday at 500mg weekly pinned 2x week
T3 - 75mcg daily
GW-501516 - 20mg daily
Aromasin - 25mg EOD
HGH (Genevatropin) - 4iu daily (M-F only) pinned twice daily
HGH Frag - 1000mcg daily (M-F only) pinned twice daily

Training:
Cardio 5-6 days per week. I hate the treadmill, so I've been doing HIIT on a bicycle for 45 minutes. Apple watch says I'm hitting about 600 calories doing it.
Weights... and I use that term lightly... about 3x week. I'm doing it mainly to try to add some tone (though I don't believe really increasing LBM is possible given the compounds being used above) but it's really been about killing more calories. When I do both mister apple watch usually says I've killed 800-1000 calories during a 1.5 hour session.

Pics to follow. Starting to log as of today.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would do that hgh 3iu 7 days a week I think you will see more benefit

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your gonna feel like shit on all that

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude you need to get back to basics. You're like a walking pharmacy right now. If you want to do drugs then here's all you need. Not going to say to not do anything cause you wont listen.

Run the DNP as long as you can bear it at 200mg and keep a test dose at trt. 200-250mg.

Take a week or two off after the DNP run and keep the trt dose going. Bump it up to 5-600mg after that for 12-16 weeks. Keep your AI handy cause your fat body self is prob going to aromatize like a mofo.

Get your training in order. You aren't doing HIIT right if you're doing it for 45 minutes. That's impossible. Start lifting heavy shit 3-4 days a week and focus on compound movements. Do a half hour-45 min of cardio after you're done lifting.

Get your diet in check.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im with the guys here drop to 200mg a week get your bf down then blast test only at 500 a week for 16 weeks...all this other stuff is just not gonna be good for you amd youre going to be sorely disappointed at the end of it... my .02

Also im no expert but only 1500 calories a day? I just ate 1500 calories my last meal...i bet brick's wife eats more than that...not trying to sound harsh but it appears like you train like shit...we are here to help...just remember there are no stupid questions only smartassess that answer them:)

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What DYS said. Do that. You can keep taking the HGH IMO.

Focus on resistance training over cardio. You’re probably not eating enough but let’s revisit TDEE after your DNP run is over.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys - and even to the smartasses - thanks for dropping by.
Jin - glad there's a GH proponent here. I've noticed positive improvements, albeit minor, but positive - so I def want to keep that on.
Going to stop the Tren - haven't noticed anything from it except shitty sleep and just stick with Cyp.

More to come...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
10 hours of sleep?!?

So jealous! :32 (7):

Reaction score
Dude I think you would have a lot of benefit from taking all that money you’re spending on this gear and putting it towards a good trainer. You could probably benefit from a reverse diet also to fix your metabolism. The calories you’re currently at doesn’t seem healthy.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
It seems to me that you just need a good dose of hard workouts w/a smidge of test. .02 cent applies here.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys - and even to the smartasses - thanks for dropping by.
Jin - glad there's a GH proponent here. I've noticed positive improvements, albeit minor, but positive - so I def want to keep that on.
Going to stop the Tren - haven't noticed anything from it except shitty sleep and just stick with Cyp.

More to come...

Hey you asked for us.

New Threads