Voy's Fat Eff You See Kay Log

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
down 4lbs in 8 weeks.
good start but you can do better brother.
so do it.
:)

i totally agreed with this.
I varied test doses, checked bloods, tried all sorts of diets — varied routines - nothing. Same slow slow movement.

felt awful that I was busting ass but couldn’t prove it here and still got looked at like I was a slob in person. It was awful.

ive shared with a few of you I had been on SSRIs long term. I stopped in April/May. It screwed with my head for a few weeks - and then when I trained after it was out of my system, you could see a huge difference.

I stopped TRT around September wanting to see what my baseline was. Had tested about a month ago and was something like 131 ng/dl around 10am I think. So back on.

haven’t trained in some time and haven’t weighed, but I know I’m down at least 25lbs without any sort of diet management. So that’s huge.

and a note to anyone on SSRIs to see a shrink - like an actual psychiatrist - and not a GP when it comes to mental health issues!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i totally agreed with this.
I varied test doses, checked bloods, tried all sorts of diets — varied routines - nothing. Same slow slow movement.

felt awful that I was busting ass but couldn’t prove it here and still got looked at like I was a slob in person. It was awful.

ive shared with a few of you I had been on SSRIs long term. I stopped in April/May. It screwed with my head for a few weeks - and then when I trained after it was out of my system, you could see a huge difference.

I stopped TRT around September wanting to see what my baseline was. Had tested about a month ago and was something like 131 ng/dl around 10am I think. So back on.

haven’t trained in some time and haven’t weighed, but I know I’m down at least 25lbs without any sort of diet management. So that’s huge.

and a note to anyone on SSRIs to see a shrink - like an actual psychiatrist - and not a GP when it comes to mental health issues!

We're all gonna hit plateau's. I'm glad you busted through yours! Hope you come back. We're still kickin it over here. I have been stuck at 200 lbs for like 4 months. I feel like I'm finally getting through it though.

New Threads