The dangers of steroids

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
All his shit has to be fake, he’s a little twerp. Wtf did he gain at all from all his years of using/abusing... just the side effects?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like the times when telling closer friends ive have ran cycles that dont know.

Most people automatically assume the worst based off what they ve read or heard in the news. Seeing their faces turn is the best.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I know we're all flaming him here; But at least he's off the steroids now! God only knows what damage he's done to himself, if he hadn't have come off who knows what would have happened.

This guy seems like he was really an addict/abuser. If a coke/crack abuser comes off and starts living a healthy life and then advises people against taking drugs due to the side effects and some over-exaggerated facts, would we flame them too?

We should be acknowledging this man's mistakes and how dangerous and stupid it was to do what he did, but also acknowledge the fact he has turned his life around and that's really not an easy thing with these kind of drugs. I'm personally greatuful that he done this interview and shared how he started, why he started and why he stopped and how he stopped.

And for those saying it's "scripted" or "fake" maybe it is, or maybe this guy actually genuinely was brave enough to throw his face out there, throw his credibility and mistakes to the public and admit to doing wrong.

Good on this guy for putting his face out there.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I tried watching but... I stopped at e.d..

Anyways. Back to the after school special

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried watching but... I stopped at e.d..

Anyways. Back to the after school special

Funny thing is I never knew what a steroid was until I saw the after school special.

Guess it was educational after all.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Don't do steroids,give them to me,so i can dispose of them properly!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of all my years I've never heard of anyone pinning 20 times a day.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of all my years I've never heard of anyone pinning 20 times a day.

Haha yo Jax! What's shaking, man? You gonna hang out for a while with us?

New Threads