Trip out on this dude

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Use get weed from guy that acted just like that. He was in Vietnam war and would come out the woods behind his trailer everytime I pulled up. Weird **** but had good shit.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I’m showing my kids. This is why you don’t do drugs. Well cheap drugs lol don’t do street drugs haha DAMN!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
needs subtitles.
dont like to watch things like that. guy is fukked and needs help but what can you really do for someone who's fried thier brain to that extent?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
This is one person who is obviously mentally ill. Some of the most brilliant and rational people on earth have hundreds of psychadelic experiences under their belts. For some, it triggers underlying psychotic maladies but not many.

If you are keeping up with the medical trials on psilocybin, cannabis, ibogaine, MDMA, ayahuasca, and lsd, there is no denying these compounds can benefit humanity more than probably any other known medicines.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
What's wrong with just being you?

Your brain, as is, no influence.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I stopped before the 2 minute mark. The guy needs to be taken out in a pasture and shot. There is no way that he can function properly much less contribute to society. I work 50-60 hours a week to support losers like this.

Reaction score

Edit:yes I realized the hypocrisy of this statement given my feelings towards altering your body with drugs. Something about ****ing with your mind, to me, seems like a very bad idea.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

Many brains have issues with PTSD, childhood trauma, addiction, OCD, insecurity, autism, etc etc etc. And all of those disorders and many many more find relief in psychadelics

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If anyone actually cares about this subject, read “How to Change Your Mind” by Michael Pollan.

I will say with 100 percent certainty, because of my own struggles, that these compounds have the ability to change lives. But you dont have to believe an ex lush. There are hundreds of peer reviewed medical journals

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If anyone actually cares about this subject, read “How to Change Your Mind” by Michael Pollan.

I will say with 100 percent certainty, because of my own struggles, that these compounds have the ability to change lives. But you dont have to believe an ex lush. There are hundreds of peer reviewed medical journals

Its a fascinating read whether you have ambitions of using psychedelics or not.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I think I know this guy? Use to sweep the parking lot at a gym I went too 🤪

New Threads