New Member - Florida (Tampa/St. Pete Area)

Reaction score
Thanks! I actually just moved to Sarasota. So now I’m starting over again. What impact does Clen have on hair loss?

Reaction score
I’m 26 currently. I know in a few months the muscle memory will kick in. I just want to be sure I do it right this time. And honestly, quicker.

Reaction score
Small world! I'm in the 'burg as well. Have been for around a decade. The LA Fitness off 22nd is where I call home.

I don't know much about fat burners other than the ol ECA stack (or clen) but a workout partner sounds awesome!

Would love to workout with you when you have a chance! Could I email you?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Glad someone is paying attention. Like Mugzy said, we have rule. But posting about gear in the intro to me is like wearing a condom while picking up your first date.

That said, you're off to good start with this boy. You need help, ask on anything, post up in the appropriate section.

Count me in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad someone is paying attention. Like Mugzy said, we have rule. But posting about gear in the intro to me is like wearing a condom while picking up your first date.

That said, you're off to good start with this boy. You need help, ask on anything, post up in the appropriate section.

Count me in.

I’m limited in how I can interact but I’m glad to know you guys support beginners. While I’m not new to lifting weights or working out, I am new to supplementing and dieting correctly.

New Threads