24hreup.biz LEGIT or SHIT?

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Well considering you had to pay to have non-bunk dbol tested and sent me replacements anyway I'll call it even ;^ )

Camoninja

Reaction score
I ordered a few amp vials and if anyone's curious I'll do a roidtest to see if its an good.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Well the replacement Dbol they sent me was from Hutech and are labeled at 25mg/tab. This will be the 6th day on those at 50mg/day and I've already gained nearly as much as I did on 4 weeks of the Pharmavol's they originally sent. And thinking the Pharmavol's must be under-dosed I actually went up as high as 100 mg/day for almost a week. The only thing I seemed to get out of the Pharmavol's was some increased vascularity...no strength, a couple lbs of size and no common sides such as water retention, bloat, etc.
Today will be just my 3rd workout since starting the Hutech's so we'll see if there is any strength increase yet.
Now here's the kicker, I just got the test results back from the Pharmavol dbol, which were supposedly 20mg/tab, and the two tested tabs came back at 28.04mg and 33.45mg of methandienone which means I had to be taking upwards of 150mg/day there at the end with little to no results. I'm not saying anything yet but you can infer what you wish from those test results :^ /
As for the test cyp, this will be start of the 6th week so we'll see what happens by the end of this week.

who did you use for testing? I don’t trust jano at all.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, it was Jano and I did take the results with a grain of salt knowing his past history. On the other hand, I tested at 4291 ng/dl on 600mg/wk of the test cyp I got from the same source and lab for whatever that's worth.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, it was Jano and I did take the results with a grain of salt knowing his past history. On the other hand, I tested at 4291 ng/dl on 600mg/wk of the test cyp I got from the same source and lab for whatever that's worth.

yeah i had shit bloodwork on some test that tested well with him a while back. was running 750 and scored right around 1700 on my bloodwork, shit had to be underdosed but was all stellar on his testing. Im not saying this happened but i wouldnt put it past jano for a source to reach out and say this is coming from x person, i will pay for it too test good. based on your results with the seond labs dbol the first had to be underdosed garbage (or completely fake) regardless of what jano says. as much dbol as you pushed, that would **** most people up with side effects.

Reaction score
why not send a few more samples out for testing then ?

we will pay for whatever lab you use for testing.

Last edited:

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Not necessary for me. I believe both you and pharmavol are legit. Jano...not convinced ;^ )

Camoninja

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with their site besides me?

Reaction score
Recent raw test reports attached:
Test-Report-08040.png

Test-Report-08041.png

Test-Report-08042.png

Test-Report-08043.png

Test-Report-08044.png

Test-Report-08045.png

Test-Report-08046.png

Reaction score
Iran Test E Restocked
Cypionax Restocked
Rotexmedica Restocked
Paki Testoviron Restocked
Anabol And Anabol 10 Restocked
Androlic Restocked
Danabol DS (Blue hearts) Restocked
Raws Restocked (mail for price list)

Reaction score
Iran Test E Restocked
Cypionax Restocked
Rotexmedica Restocked
Androlic Restocked
just ordered some test e, ill make sure to post some updates

Reaction score
Iran Test E Restocked
Cypionax Restocked
Rotexmedica Restocked
Androlic Restocked
trying to place an order, but the registration hasn't sent the activation email and I can't log in.

New Threads