24hreup.biz LEGIT or SHIT?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Doing my best to research,be patient, not jump the gun,in my search to excel, just looking for opinions reviews, anything to help, not waste time or money with bullshit ,24hreup.biz & theta bio? anybody use them recently?

Anbody have any 24hreup reviews?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you order from a website there is a 90% chance that you are going to get scammed.

This can't be said enough so I will say it again, if you actually go to the gym and hang around guys who live this lifestyle, the right person will eventually come along.

To be honest, if you haven't found a legit source yet, you aren't ready.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd pass too. I can't see the odds being in your favor going that route.

Ask the big guy in your gym for a spot. Break the ice with him, be patient with working up a friendship, don't be creepy.

Reaction score
The gym thing is true, I cant tell you how many times I've heard people openly just start dropping dimes about their use and where they're getting it from.

Not me though. Ask me what I'm on and all you'll get in response is "chicken".

Torres

Reaction score
The gym thing is true, I cant tell you how many times I've heard people openly just start dropping dimes about their use and where they're getting it from.

Not me though. Ask me what I'm on and all you'll get in response is "chicken".

Thats Awesome , Bahahahahahahaha
I get the occasional “ What Do You Use “ question , my response is , “ I Eat 6 Times A Day “
There You Go.
I have a small tight circle of dudes that know I run gear and they do as well, Besides that, anyone else can go pound sand !!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THT HELP ME SHY AWAY FROM TAKING A CHANCE OF PLACING THE ORDER,MADE A CALL TO AN OL FRIEND, SAID...NP, HE'S GOT ME COVERED,6,10ml of cyp on the way, good price,& I know it's, legit, a no worry source, I'm content,and Will continue to,talk shit,& listen to others advice . Maybe someone will explain to me how to post a pic? I suck at this

Reaction score
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THT HELP ME SHY AWAY FROM TAKING A CHANCE OF PLACING THE ORDER,MADE A CALL TO AN OL FRIEND, SAID...NP, HE'S GOT ME COVERED,6,10ml of cyp on the way, good price,& I know it's, legit, a no worry source, I'm content,and Will continue to,talk shit,& listen to others advice . Maybe someone will explain to me how to post a pic? I suck at this

click on the icon that looks like a picture of a tree. Choose upload from computer, pick the photo you want from your camera roll then click upload file right under it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I always love a happy ending ... and I wanted to commend you for posting your question first before ordering ... so few do that... you did and got a very positive outcome ... congrats ...!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah that's true how I always found mine but most of the time u find a wanna be that makes it himself so like everyone says juice is the most counterfeited substance so be careful. I know of a few decent ones to order from that I have tested but never even heard of those

chandy

Reaction score
sucks to suck for me. i generally am able to go super late like midnight or 1 am. so the gym is pretty much empty especially where i live.

also new to forums i meant to reply with quote to CJ275. about going up to the big dude in the gym. plus from what i have seen on their social media and stuff most don't seem big at all. couple small but shredded

Last edited:

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
from what i have seen on their social media and stuff most don't seem big at all. couple small but shredded
Yeah don't bother with the small but shredded guys. There's a reason they're small haha.

Reaction score
24hreup.biz has been around for over a decade. I know many who have used their services. I picked up some of their gear in a round about way....in a members classified section I found some of their D-Bol.
I've had interaction with them over at meso. Two times. Both times they were helping out members who were scammed. Sure, its a way to advertise and play the hero...but to those scammed, having product sent to them free of charge after being ripped off...it was something special.
They sent out 5 or 6 kits of Humatrope. Pharm GH. Not cheap.

chandy

Reaction score
Yeah don't bother with the small but shredded guys. There's a reason they're small haha.

haha yea that's why i haven't even bothered. i saw one guy that might have been on something. he was big but he was fat. kinda like a strong man build. but he was lifting some light ass weights every time i saw him. like extremely light. and his rest time was like 5-10 min between sets. i was dead watching this man. like he has muscle under all that fat i'm sure. but shit i worked out harder than him when i was 13 and he said he has been lifting for 30+ years.

i'm thinking he either was using and got injured and fat and is just getting back or something

New Threads