Thread: No help

Thanks

No help

Hi guys I'm pretty much pissed. A guy that lives in my building looked worried oneday when I was coming home from the gym. He wanted to talk to me . Guess to clear his head a little. Told me he could pay his rent cuz child support is braking him. I was like fk man. So I had a idea. I told him to go to welfare and tell thim he needs a one shot deal. So where I'm from welfare helps people out who can't pay there rent. They give u a check for like 2g's the most . So I told him to head down there . They Fkin denied him! I was like WTF! He called me on my cell to let me know he had a tv for me I told him I ain't got the cash he said fk man it's free . I said cool boom marshal came and put a lock on his door! Man I was said for this kid, I don't know him really like that but he says hi so I say hi back. I think it's really fk up when people really need the help and the system denies u.

Thanks

Re: No help

Ya man I here ya. My fried has kids and going threw a divorce and they took hers for
    Some reason
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

do you all remember last year....i think it was in texas when that single mom who couldn't even buy food for her kids and kept getting denied welfare so she ended up going into the local welfare office with a gun and holding it up. in the end she killed her 2 children and then herself. very sad!

There are thousands of ppl out there who abuse the system, but so many more that can't get help.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Ya it's ****ed up. I see people every damn day buying booze and lobster driving bmws. And I bust my ass and can't offord gas for my shitty car

Georgia

The system is extremely flawed. I, myself, am on food stamps until September. I took a hit on my hours at work and I own my own home (at 23 years old)...so the mortgage, utilities, food, gas, etc. I was in the negative & running up my credit card bill just to survive.

So I needed something to help me breathe a little easier. Now I'm getting a new job (start in 1 1/2 weeks) with better pay & more hours so I can get off of food stamps.

But I know many, many people who are capable of working and just live off of gov't assistance instead. And I also know many people who lie about their income and general welfare to get....welfare.

Thanks

I know a woman who has 4 kids, by 4 different men and she hasn't worked in 10 years. gets 7K a month in child support. and thats all she uses....WTF you gonna do when they all turn 18 and the money is gone?? lol
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Damn dark that's crazy!

Thanks

Don`t forget Combat vets that are loosing their houses cause they don`t qualify for some bailouts and endup in the streets. I seeing this many times healthy young ppl just taking the Gov benefits instead of work. WHY?? cause the ones who work (you and me) paid taxes so they can live like ****ing kings...

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    Don`t forget Combat vets that are loosing their houses cause they don`t qualify for some bailouts and endup in the streets. I seeing this many times healthy young ppl just taking the Gov benefits instead of work. WHY?? cause the ones who work (you and me) paid taxes so they can live like ****ing kings...
    Yea i'm mad at that shit Combat Vet's...people who have given so much to the country and yet...get a kick in the ass. There needs to be more help for Veterans in today's economy. Still I don't understand why. It's a cold world.

Thanks

ya im a vet as well...but i refuse to use anything from them

Thanks

Four1Thr33...What branch???

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    Ya it's ****ed up. I see people every damn day buying booze and lobster driving bmws. And I bust my ass and can't offord gas for my shitty car
    I see that ****ing bullshit all the time, it gets under my skin. What pisses me off even more is when they boast about in public, and give each other tips and tricks to cheat the system more than what they are doing.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

Things are tough right now and unfortunately I think it might get worse before it gets better
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks

Pikki I swear man that's fked up man vets from military should be treated like kings and they don't give a fk! Fked up:0

Thanks

Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    Things are tough right now and unfortunately I think it might get worse before it gets better
    I agree. I think it's gonna get real bad towards the end of the year.