Here to rape pillage & plunder...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!

I got the heads up from BigHerm that this was the spot... since BigHerm is the man I figured I would grace you all with my presence! Lucky fuckers!!! lol :cool:

A little about me...

Been "in the game" for a long time... and been on the main AAS forums since about '03/'04 but dropped off the map the last couple years because I was "working abroad" and had to cease all modern world communication. M - I - A

I am back now and i tell ya it is fuckin weeeiiirrrd to be a n00b everywhere I go but getting used to it and just lovin bein back in the game actually - i missed it. As such I have been off the wagon for a bit and working on getting my diet back in check and in the process of planning out what I call my "BRINGIN IT BACK CYCLE" which hopefully you all will be able to take part in.

I wish I had sites like these back when I started (I know ology was not around yet and if there were others it was mainly small groups of misfits on free boards from what I remember).

Ex Div1 college football player - still have my old pads and hope to "grow back in" to them. At peak I was 6'2'' 275+ Lbs @ ~10% bf give or take and ran a 4.75 40 yd dash (all while on a 20,000 cal/day diet) I also ate children in the night - grrrr!

Don't think I will get back to those stats but maybe a solid 250+

I have a wealth of experiences to share with everyone only due to the fact that I started this shit way before I ever should have but it wasn't super frowned upon at that time and where I was from. (but it was illegal... if the cops didn't know your name from watching you kill people on the field on Friday nights)

I don't plan on disappearing again and hope I can hang out here for a while with all of you.

If you have any questions for me PLEASE feel free to ask - I'm an open book! (some things about the last few "missing yrs" I am not allowed to discuss but everything else is open game) Pikiki probably knows what I am tailing about.

TAKE CARE BROTHERS - TRAIN HARD & SLAY HARD

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro. Good to have you here. Btw homo rape happens after 10pm. Hope you are planning a cycle log so we can follow along.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes planning a cycle log complete w/ anal pics for the "after 10 ers"

Thanks Dfeaton, good to be here brother!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great to have a crazy mother effer like you!

Thanks Georgia - my mom called me that when this bowling ball rolled out the womb - happy to spice things up!

Let me know if you need me to add some cream to your peaches fucker :)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hehehehehehehe :))

Reaction score
Fuck I forgot to invite you here man. Feel like dudege bag. Welcome brotha

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck I forgot to invite you here man. Feel like dudege bag. Welcome brotha

No worries brotha - you still da MAN KIKI! BigHerm looking out too!

You busy out there holding down our freedom so you got enough shit on your mind.

Reaction score
No worries brotha - you still da MAN KIKI! BigHerm looking out too!

You busy out there holding down our freedom so you got enough shit on your mind.

Thnx bro good thing your here my man

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's prob the beat intro we had yet. Lol. He already brought the gay talk on. He's going to fit in real nicely. It's even before 10pm. It's eastern time zone BTW but i start cocktalk after 10am. Nice thing about bein a mod. LMAO.

New Threads