Weird symptoms

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll start off by saying yes I did research and second I know y’all aren’t medical professionals and those that may be can’t diagnose from a forum. Still gonna reach out and see what any input y’all may have.

the last 3-4 injections I’ve experienced some weird symptoms about 15mins after. Including
tightness of chest, wheezing my face and eyes turning red and feeling dizzy. I aspirate and ensure good injection practice. I do IM in glute or ventro glute. From my understanding if I injected into a vein or got an embolism I would feel it right away. Not sure what it is, allergic reaction to the oil? It’s test Enanthate and injecting 1ml. It’s a good trusted private source. I’ve been using without issue for over a year
i was hoping to see if any of y’all had an idea of what it could be or similar experiences. When I was new I had knicked a vein and and I knew it right away.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Sounds like tren cough I have had it only once with a compound other than tren and it was test e. Do you have scar tissue where your injecting?? I seem to get it more when injected into and area with scare tissue which is my right glute

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your issues TX .. I've been injecting weekly for over 7 years .. with short esters 3 times weekly and I have never experience anything like you are describing ....

2 questions ... #1. Is this test e from and new batch (to you) .. #2. Did this start happening when using a new vial? If so, I would simply toss that vial and try the next one (if same reaction) replace that batch ... test is relatively inexpensive all things considered .. not worth going through these side as you've clearly taken other test without any issues.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like tren cough I have had it only once with a compound other than tren and it was test e. Do you have scar tissue where your injecting?? I seem to get it more when injected into and area with scare tissue which is my right glute

ya my glutes have a bit of scar tissue.
it’s an hour and a half later now and the redness and dizziness have gone away but still got a bit of wheezing and trouble breathing
like a mild asthma attack

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your issues TX .. I've been injecting weekly for over 7 years .. with short esters 3 times weekly and I have never experience anything like you are describing ....

2 questions ... #1. Is this test e from and new batch (to you) .. #2. Did this start happening when using a new vial? If so, I would simply toss that vial and try the next one (if same reaction) replace that batch ... test is relatively inexpensive all things considered .. not worth going through these side as you've clearly taken other test without any issues.

Same batch ya, I’ve had this happen a few months back with another source. So not sure if it’s the source, but I may take your advice and see if that will fix it

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This still happens to me from time to time. With different sources. Test C and E. In my case it wasn’t the source it was me. I spoke to my doctor about it nearly 10 years ago. Short answer in my case it’s a combination of the oil, scar tissue and the shot itself.

The advice I was given was what I was hinting/flirting with you about several months ago.

1st and foremost please candidly Communicate all this (including the shot you’re taking) with your doc. BTW You need insist to be tested for asthma.
2. Slow down. Keep everything simple and clean.
3. Try not to combine compounds (Test/Mast) in same barrel.
4. Spread the injections out. If you’re doing 500mls of test a week break it up into two shots X2 per week and alternate the injection sites. Same with other compounds if you’re stacking.
5. STAY HYDRATED
6. Stay away from your scar tissue. Your body CAN fire a panic type signal to your brain that your injuring an already wounded part of your body. In my case it wasn’t asthma but the result was more like a mild panic attack.

keep some cool water no ice for you to choke on ....and calmly sip the water waiting a few minutes between shots. You may have to wait an hour or two.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
thanks brother, ya at the moment I’m doing 400mg weekly of test e only so only do 1ml of 200mg test E at a time. I did have childhood asthma years ago triggered by allergies only not exercise induced, did the whole allergy shot thing and that pretty much got the asthma under control no issues for over 10 years. This was similar to an asthma attack but different if that makes any sense. It was more of a burning in the lungs. At first I was thinking well maybe some of the rubbing alcohol got on me but I’m pretty good about letting it dry before I pin.

I’ll try moving it around to a fresh site, I usually alternate between ventro glutes, Vastus laterals and delts and I’ll throw the glutes back in time to time try not to as the scar tissue is pretty bad there from not rotating early on.

basically doctor said it was not a big deal just your body kind of freaking out over the trauma to the scar tissue ? Am i getting that right?
If so makes me feel better because it was kind of a bad feeling to have lol

This still happens to me from time to time. With different sources. Test C and E. In my case it wasn’t the source it was me. I spoke to my doctor about it nearly 10 years ago. Short answer in my case it’s a combination of the oil, scar tissue and the shot itself.

The advice I was given was what I was hinting/flirting with you about several months ago.

1st and foremost please candidly Communicate all this (including the shot you’re taking) with your doc. BTW You need insist to be tested for asthma.
2. Slow down. Keep everything simple and clean.
3. Try not to combine compounds (Test/Mast) in same barrel.
4. Spread the injections out. If you’re doing 500mls of test a week break it up into two shots X2 per week and alternate the injection sites. Same with other compounds if you’re stacking.
5. STAY HYDRATED
6. Stay away from your scar tissue. Your body CAN fire a panic type signal to your brain that your injuring an already wounded part of your body. In my case it wasn’t asthma but the result was more like a mild panic attack.

keep some cool water no ice for you to choke on ....and calmly sip the water waiting a few minutes between shots. You may have to wait an hour or two.

Hope this helps.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Inject in a different muscle group....

ya I alternate between 8 sites, guess I’ll just cut the glutes out especially the right glute.
maybe add in the lats

However last week when these symptoms arose
I pinned ventro glutes which I have no scar tissue in, that’s a fairly new site for me.
we shall see

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I don't like test e one bit.

Tren, NPP and TPP have made me cough but tren by far the worst of the 3.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've have a vicious cough from multiple different oils.
Sus, cyp, test e, prop and tren.. etc.... Ive.notice mixing it with mast was common

Stick your head in the freezer if it gets really bad. I find the cool air opens up the lungs

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
The thing that worries me is it will longer for a day after. Not as bad but I feel a slight pain in my lungs and some tightness of the chest. BP doesn’t go up, pulse is up a bit (probably from worrying about it).

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sounds like a reaction of some kind.........1-try a different site........2-bigger pin and longer to get past scar tissue.........3-try anti-inflams....4-after inj. try hot compress..If nothing changes ,,,you may have a REAL problem..............also,perhaps,reducing the amount....split into 2 shots may help......never seen or heard of this in my near 25 years of use....Let us know..Good Luck.!!

Reaction score
I’ll start off by saying yes I did research and second I know y’all aren’t medical professionals and those that may be can’t diagnose from a forum. Still gonna reach out and see what any input y’all may have.

the last 3-4 injections I’ve experienced some weird symptoms about 15mins after. Including
tightness of chest, wheezing my face and eyes turning red and feeling dizzy. I aspirate and ensure good injection practice. I do IM in glute or ventro glute. From my understanding if I injected into a vein or got an embolism I would feel it right away. Not sure what it is, allergic reaction to the oil? It’s test Enanthate and injecting 1ml. It’s a good trusted private source. I’ve been using without issue for over a year
i was hoping to see if any of y’all had an idea of what it could be or similar experiences. When I was new I had knicked a vein and and I knew it right away.

could be any kind of imbalance. tightness in the chest may be blood pressure, wheezing and feeling dizzy could all be blood sugar related. its a general symptom description so its probably a general imbalance in sleep, hydration, or nutrition. dont forget theres psychological stress on the body that can cause reactions.

New Threads