Coughing Spells after Test !!

Reaction score
Hey guys any recommendations on how to stop coughing my damn lungs out immediately after pinning. It doesn’t happen every single time but probably more than half the time. Can’t figure out why I do it sometimes and not all.

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Are you sure you don’t have tren? Lol I’ve never coughed after test.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I only have this happen with tren and I changed locations and it didn’t happen again. So I don’t pin tren in my glutes only in my TFL’s.

Reaction score
Well It happened with the Test I get from my doctor for TRT and just happened today with Test from a new source. I guess the good news is the source's product is legit. Doesn't always happen but I googled it and it happens with Test too. (I'm not taking the Test from my doctor currently just to make sure my supply is straight)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Forego the aspiration. Not necessary.

What body part are you pinning?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I haven't aspirated in forever.
Only had this issue with tren as well, and only a handful of not so fun times.
Have some water nearby and stick ur head in the freezer.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I haven't aspirated in forever.
Only had this issue with tren as well, and only a handful of not so fun times.
Have some water nearby and stick ur head in the freezer.

Whats up with your Avatar?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Whats up with your Avatar?

German and Trump conspired against me after I went to bed last night and changed it.
The joke was something like oh he doesnt look like the rock, more like bedrock hardeee fukkin harrrr hey German change his avi to the Flinstones.
Such comedians.
I get so much love around here :32 (18):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nobody will ever beat the Danish butthole.

Torres

Reaction score
It’s happened to me with Test, not as much as Tren , but Yes, it does happen. And that BS about hitting a vein , is like what I said , BS.
If I get the cough from Test, I do the same as if it were Tren. I always dilute it with another compound , and I pin it very slow. If I feel the cough coming on , I stick my head in the freezer and , o More Cough !!!

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It’s happened to me with Test, not as much as Tren , but Yes, it does happen. And that BS about hitting a vein , is like what I said , BS.
If I get the cough from Test, I do the same as if it were Tren. I always dilute it with another compound , and I pin it very slow. If I feel the cough coming on , I stick my head in the freezer and , o More Cough !!!

I do believe it does help to mix tren with another compound but not always.
he's just pinning test tho.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been pinning test weekly for trt and cycles over 7 years and I have never experienced a cough ... not a single time ... never aspirated never will ... I've used many different sources of test from Bayer ... to compounding pharmacy ... to reliably sourced ugls ... coughing is not a side I've ever experienced ...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Could still be knicking a vein in and some small amount getting in your blood stream? I’ve also heard (don’t know if it’s true). But if you don’t let the alcohol you clean the site with dry before pinning that a slight amount will get in and could cause a cough...not sure how true that it just throwing that out there.
I’ve had a coughing fit once during one of my first few pins of test and I had my experienced buddy pin me, I guess it’s possible but not that common with test. I just made a thread about some issues I’ve been having after my test pins. Not having coughing fits but am having some respiratory “distress” but didn’t really get any coughs.

Reaction score
Forego the aspiration. Not necessary.

What body part are you pinning?

I'm pinning my glute. Doesn't always happens but enough to give me anxiety about the damn cough rather than pip before I even pin. The cough lasts less than min or so but not fun at all. Maybe I need to slow down how fast I pin it or pay more attention to the different places I pin to see if I see a pattern. IDK

Reaction score
Could still be knicking a vein in and some small amount getting in your blood stream? I’ve also heard (don’t know if it’s true). But if you don’t let the alcohol you clean the site with dry before pinning that a slight amount will get in and could cause a cough...not sure how true that it just throwing that out there.
I’ve had a coughing fit once during one of my first few pins of test and I had my experienced buddy pin me, I guess it’s possible but not that common with test. I just made a thread about some issues I’ve been having after my test pins. Not having coughing fits but am having some respiratory “distress” but didn’t really get any coughs.

Now that makes sense. I probably am.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont typically get a cough with Test, but do on occasion. Typically when I do, the blood will spurt out after i withdraw the needle so likely nicking a vein. Now tren, its hit and miss but anytime i do the leg...yep...glute only. never aspirated in my life