Would my cycle be safe and ok?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Read the First Cycle stickies and threads. Lots of great info within them.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Oh, FYI, anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there. Because it's relatively expensive, it's often something else, like Tbol.

I think I'm 2 for 3 the times I've bought it.

It happens.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can send any type of a drug/pill w/e to get tested for free(exepct transport fees) in netherlands.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You can send any type of a drug/pill w/e to get tested for free(exepct transport fees) in netherlands.

Well that's certainly handy!

I was kind of hoping for a crazy unexpected response, like..."we have a mass spectrometer at my lab". :32 (18):

Reaction score
Well that's certainly handy!

I was kind of hoping for a crazy unexpected response, like..."we have a mass spectrometer at my lab". :32 (18):

It is, but Im kinda dissapointed at the moment, was hoping to start my cycle in a week, now I dont know what to do :/

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Keep training hard, dial in your nutrition, your gains will come.

Post up what you do for training and diet, maybe there's an obvious adjustment to boost your progress.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You are so far away from being ready to use any form of steroids. You have been given the answer. NO

Typically, I would tell you to use testosterone as your first cycle but in your case, I am going to tell you that not only are you too young but you are literally years away from being educated enough to put anything other than food in your body for the purpose of muscle building.

Tough love but you need it bud.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In addition to what has been said above in terms of it being a bad idea I will add that in my experience var is a purely cosmetic drug in that you will see it’s effects WHILE you are on it. However, once you stop you are back to where you were, which given that it is also one of the most expensive, is a waste of $$ unless you are try to look good for a specific date/event.

For bang for your buck and true performance gains go with testosterone. Do some homework in regards to PCT, though. You will shut down your natural test. Make sure you know how to increase the odds that you can turn it back on.

Reaction score
Keep training hard, dial in your nutrition, your gains will come.

Post up what you do for training and diet, maybe there's an obvious adjustment to boost your progress.

I would say my progress is quite good, I gained 10kg in 6 months, but with creatine, ye training every day, diet, well I basiclly eat clean and fu*king alot, I have never in my life gained fat tho, even tho im over eating always.

Reaction score
And thank you all, I do realise I must sound really dumb with what I was saying, but thats the reason I came here, right? Anyways, thanks!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
And thank you all, I do realise I must sound really dumb with what I was saying, but thats the reason I came here, right? Anyways, thanks!

You don't sound dumb. You just need to do more research. We were all there at some point. You are in the right place to learn.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

No worries Bud, like I said, I did the exact same thing. Lots of good info here, and good people too, we wouldn't steer you wrong.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of course your getting very solid advice* here ... my question would be how old are you ... how long have you been training ... and how many calories are you consuming ... I'd suggest you keep training and further increase your calorie with extreme focus on quality protein ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything without test, sounds like you need to do some research and get some more information before doing this!

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Well since I already now have some anavar, it expires in about a year or year and a half, so for now I will hold on to it. I will do my research, but are there any solutions for cycling anavar without needles? Just asking for future decisions.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well since I already now have some anavar, it expires in about a year or year and a half, so for now I will hold on to it. I will do my research, but are there any solutions for cycling anavar without needles? Just asking for future decisions.

Not unless you are a female.

Some competitors drop injectables right before their shows, but that's not the situation you're in. I would not advise it.

Continue progressing naturally for now. Maybe in the future, you'll decide that you want to try a real cycle, maybe you won't.

If you want a little jolt now, try some caffeine before your workouts.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if u got some fake var that’s a whinny dbol mix. Which most var from shitty labs is

New Threads