Would my cycle be safe and ok?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If youre afraid of needles, youre probably not even lifting very hard. Sorry but that’s some sissy stuff

Reaction score
If youre afraid of needles, youre probably not even lifting very hard. Sorry but that’s some sissy stuff

Being afraid and not wanting to do needles is not the same thing. I am just asking beacuse I do not know. What is sissy is the way u assume things u dont know jack shi.t about.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Being afraid and not wanting to do needles is not the same thing. I am just asking beacuse I do not know. What is sissy is the way u assume things u dont know jack shi.t about.

Why would you not want to do injectables? They yield much better results with better and more sustainable gains not to mention that they usually have less side effects.

Reaction score
Why would you not want to do injectables? They yield much better results with better and more sustainable gains not to mention that they usually have less side effects.

Honestly, I dont know, in my head its a step up(I know its safer than most orals) but its like there is a wall in my head, dunno what to say. I will have to put my mind to work and figure out what I really want.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
This sounds like a thread looking for the answer you want.

As you can see most everyone here is going to say no to a oral only cycle, and I agree.

But let's give you the answer you want...

Are you male or female? 20mg/30mg of anavar for a male is very low, and you're not going to get much results. 50mg a day is minimum for male. I wouldn't go above 100mg a day.

So a "safe" anavar cycle would be 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks. Then run your pct.

Anavar is know to give people lower back pumps and I can tell you from first hand experience it can put you on the floor after a set of squats.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

So youre not afraid of needles but keep saying that you dont want to do needles? And you say you dont know anything about this stuff but you already bought drugs? You even say you know injectables are safer but dont want to do them.

Brilliant. Good luck

Reaction score
So youre not afraid of needles but keep saying that you dont want to do needles? And you say you dont know anything about this stuff but you already bought drugs? You even say you know injectables are safer but dont want to do them.

Brilliant. Good luck

I bought the drugs thinking i know about them enough.

Reaction score
This sounds like a thread looking for the answer you want.

As you can see most everyone here is going to say no to a oral only cycle, and I agree.

But let's give you the answer you want...

Are you male or female? 20mg/30mg of anavar for a male is very low, and you're not going to get much results. 50mg a day is minimum for male. I wouldn't go above 100mg a day.

So a "safe" anavar cycle would be 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks. Then run your pct.

Anavar is know to give people lower back pumps and I can tell you from first hand experience it can put you on the floor after a set of squats.

Thanks, Ill put my mind to work and update you guys if anything good comes out of this :p

Riot

Reaction score
Hi pal,

Just letting you know that I was similar to you. I wanted a quick fix, lots of gains for low risk. I am really glad of the help I got on here.

I did a test e cycle and felt amazing and get some good results. Just updated my own journal with them with pics if you want to check.

Also I did my bloods too. You should note that people here do want to help but some responses will make them fell like what the point.

Test only made massive results for me. The injection was Monday and Thursday and to be honest is a piece of piss done right (clean hands and work area, fresh needles, alcohol wipes etc) I've not had proper pain in injection site and do not fear doing it again in the future.

Also realise that test is natural so in my mind its safer than popping orals that can cause damage to your liver.

I'd suggest getting you blood work done now. If all is good (should be at your age) and do a test e cycle only. Do bloods during to check the gear is good and see how you're reacting to the stuff, if needed take some form of AI to keep estrogen in check, and a good pct after.

You will do better based on what I've done and read.

Remember some of the guys and girls on here have years of experience both good and bad I'm sure so listen to them.

Good luck with whatever you do though!

Take pictures too, helped me see the difference, you start to think you're not getting any but you are!

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Isnt that what men want?

I'm just saying.... it's common around here. I dont know why. But a lot of guys run var only. And they keep nothing. And feel like shit after but. Whatever. Gains > hoes. Right?
Gains = hoes

Last edited:

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

What ^^ @bigswolepump said.

I had extreme trypanophobia (fear of needles) but like @Surname said, having fear and letting it control u r two different things. actually

On my first cycle and about 10 injections into it, I still get very nervous every time I have to stick myself, but I've simply conquered my fear and I refuse to let it hold any power over me.

Last edited:

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I get that, but I have my hands on anavar rn, and orals are the only kind I would be willing to take, I dont think what Im about to do is perfect, I was just wondering if it would be safe and get me some results. Thank you.

If u would get your hand on a gun would u shoot yourself?
If u can't pin through skin go paint.

If u do something do it proper, u can really **** shit up with orals. I'd stay away from them as much as I could.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I'm afraid of needles as crazy, I still can't stand giving blood, I get sick. But your goals are what matters here.
So that's a BS excuse if u saying your afraid ,sorry man.

New Threads