Test Cypionate brewing question

Reaction score
I have 2 different questions but could be asked as one, I have test cyp raws ready to brew.

1. The recipe i see online says 200mg/ml without ethyl oleate and 250mg/ml with ethyl oleate. Is the ethyl oleate necessary in the 250mg/ml?

2. What are the advantages/disadvantages of using ethyl oleate in my mix?

Reaction score
I found my answer. Sometimes necessary on higher mg/ml ratios of shorter ester mixes, possibly lowers pip, and prevents some esters from hormones crashing out of solution.

But some have stated, "never used it even in higher concentration oils"

Reaction score
Thank you. Thats the answer i saw from a few other threads, I guess the only question now is to use it to mix 250mg/ml of test cyp to prevent crashing the hormone out of solution.

Reaction score
If you find a different country that provides them, they are either dtop shipping or more than likely scamming.

Reaction score
I have 2 different questions but could be asked as one, I have test cyp raws ready to brew.

1. The recipe i see online says 200mg/ml without ethyl oleate and 250mg/ml with ethyl oleate. Is the ethyl oleate necessary in the 250mg/ml?

2. What are the advantages/disadvantages of using ethyl oleate in my mix?

sounds like a question for Walter White

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Guys!!!!

Have you heard of DB nutrition. a high quality steroids raw powder supplier, they have safty and stable international shipment. guaraneed delievery to US UK. above 95% passing rate for other countries.

UK and FRENCH transshipping service provided

if you have any need pls feel free to contact him
wickr : dbraw

How about toilet paper?

chandy

Reaction score
welcome and goodbye there smith

Reaction score
Been answered but for anyone else wondering and general knowledge, I make my test cyp at 350mg/mL in 2/20 and straight MCT and comes with 0 pip. I add 50/50 EO/MCT at 400mg/mL still in 2/20 and pip galore. But that’s a personal thing that I don’t handle eo will

so in conclusion

in a 2/20 and mct only test cyp can hold fine painless up to 350mg

New Threads