New guy here!

Reaction score
Oh OK. Tried to PM you CJ but I got denied since I'm new. Just had a question that I didn't know if it would be to much. I don't want to get beat up yet lol for saying something that's not good.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your question is probably fine, as long as you're not asking for a source.

Reaction score
OK yeah just was curious why you stopped the hcg and anastrozole and what you mean by "I do it myself now"?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
OK yeah just was curious why you stopped the hcg and anastrozole and what you mean by "I do it myself now"?

HCG I stopped because of has to be refrigerated, and I didn't want my kids or guests asking questions/Googling what it was.

I stopped the anastrozole because it was completely crashing my estrogen levels, which is not good. I was below the detectable range. Blood tests after stopping completely show that I'm still in the normal range, low 20's pg/ml, so I don't need it. Why take a drug that you don't need, especially one that has its own set of issues, right?

I do it myself, means I buy my own Test from alternate sources, and I run my own bloodwork. The clinic I was going through did not have my best interest at heart, they were just after money, always pushing various other things on you. Constant texts from "patient coordinators", aka salesman, etc...

Reaction score
OK I got it and completely agree. I'll make sure to keep that in mind when I get my next results back. I dont want to take anything I don't need. I've been keeping in mind for the same situation to have a different provider one day for my gear. Thanks for the quick response and taking the time with me.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd stay with your Dr for all of this. The legit script and insurance covered bloodwork is worth GOLD.

Not everything is lollipops and roses out here in the wild.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree and plan on that for sure its just I'd like to add some additional advantages to the mix here and there.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
If I were you, I'd stay with your Dr for all of this. The legit script and insurance covered bloodwork is worth GOLD.

Not everything is lollipops and roses out here in the wild.

I didn’t believe this at first - but it’s absolutely god’s honest truth. It’s thousands of dollars difference.

Reaction score
Voyager I definitely will stay with it and its nice being so cheap. I just was saying I'll want to make some other adjustments and the doctor won't be able to help me there I'll need help from someone else which is almost impossible unless you find people at the gym. I workout at home right now so guess I'll need a gym membership if I want to move forward.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Voyager I definitely will stay with it and its nice being so cheap. I just was saying I'll want to make some other adjustments and the doctor won't be able to help me there I'll need help from someone else which is almost impossible unless you find people at the gym. I workout at home right now so guess I'll need a gym membership if I want to move forward.

definitely a good first step! And like I said lots of advice here about nutrition and training.

New Threads