i want to be competing bodybuilder i want to get a pro card.

Reaction score
hello I'm new here obviously, new to forums in general. i want to know what i don't know. if that makes sense. i'm doing this. i'm looking for advice. wisdom

Reaction score
What’s up man post some other stats like age, weight and workout experience. Obviously your goals are bodybuilding oriented. I would suggest trying to find some like minded people in your area and possibly hiring a coach to guide you on your journey. He should have all the knowledge and connections of the body building/competition community.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome future giant human.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. You should check out gyms in your area and try to find a local trainer or retired pro that trains folks. Tell us more about what your current workout regimen and diet looks like. height, weight and age would be helpful too.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Big goals brother.
Welcome aboard!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Hire a good coach and be prepared to put in decades of work and you might get there

German89

Elite
Reaction score
What’s up man post some other stats like age, weight and workout experience. Obviously your goals are bodybuilding oriented. I would suggest trying to find some like minded people in your area and possibly hiring a coach to guide you on your journey. He should have all the knowledge and connections of the body building/competition community.

Oh... thank goodness... you're alive..

some of us thought you were kidnapped and put into a sex slave ring... shipped to thailand.

Last edited:

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I want to be World’s Strongest Man, but yeah, I’ll settle for a porterhouse and a pint of Guinness.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Shoot for the stars!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Logic, there is a ton of good info on this board, obviously we dont know anything about you. Ppst up a little more info your current stats, workout routine and diet.

That would be a good start but browse the old threads and ask any question you may have!

If we can help we will but if your ambition is to get that Pro card you may need a little more help than what anyone on this board can do.

Good luck to you!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, newbie. Remember what Ronnie Coleman said? Everybody want to be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna lift heavy ass weights!

Light weight baby.............Hope you have great genetics

New Threads