Patience & research

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Although I'm new to ug I've been training & around the gear world over 30yrs!
I see alot of post about subjects that shouldn't be rushed into, starting cycles w/o any thought or mention of pct, running gear w no test, guys that aren't even old enough to drink, wanting to start a cycle! This thing isn't trail & error,these days.
There's unlimited amount of studies, and research available to everyone interested.
I would strongly suggest to take advantage of the opportunity to educate yourself, before jumping in to things you may one day regret.
Just because you want to be BIG!
There's so many scammers out there just waiting to take advantage of people like that! Patience & knowledge are your smartest tools in reaching your goals!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I see alot of post about subjects that shouldn't be rushed into, starting cycles w/o any thought or mention of pct, running gear w no test, guys that aren't even old enough to drink, wanting to start a cycle! This thing isn't trail & error,these days.
There's unlimited amount of studies, and research available to everyone interested.
I would strongly suggest to take advantage of the opportunity to educate yourself, before jumping in to things you may one day regret.
There's so many scammers out there just waiting to take advantage of people like that! Patience & knowledge are your smartest tools in reaching your goals!

They think it's magic, take gear and grow or magically get stronger.

Reactions: DF

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Moved to the correct forum.

How can I convince you to Please not write in blocks of text? all you have to do
is press the

return key

twice so we can have an easier time reading your posts.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you Jim, {HIT ENTER HERE}

My apologies!

See that.. Now, it looks more pretty ;)

Being Patient.

Self Control = Reward

Patient. Something our and younger generation lack due to, self gratification. Always to want, need, have, NOW.

Working hard. A thing of the past because, that takes time and patience. Including effort. Who wants to do that? When technology has taken that from us?

Bodybuilding/Powerlifting. A status symbol not ANYONE can obtain. It takes years of sacrifices, hard work and, that word again, paitences.

I do my best to work on being patient. The reward at the end of it, is well worth it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed ... it amazes me we've seen 2 anavar only posts this past weekend alone ... as OP stated there are numerous studies and literally decades of experienced members here where we try to educate people ... but peoples inability to listen or even be open minded seems extremely limited ... I also agree with German's commentary to people's need for immediate gratification and avoidance of things like dedication and hared work also make progress for so many difficult ...

So many things in life are simple but hard ... which is why so many turn to steroids but get no results ... they are looking for a short cut ... magic pill or life hack ... sorry life does not work that way ...

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for correcting me,
I suck at this typing thing

And my apologies to Jin,
Not Jim, usually doing this on my phone, sausage fingers! My bad !!

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
If I didn’t care about reading your posts then I wouldn’t care how you wrote them.

Thank you for your efforts.

But seriously - I want to be like you when I grow up.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hmmm, but what will I be when I grow up?

everything witty I came up with was also racist so I have nothing to offer... other than I think you’re perfect as you are!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads