Introduce Myself

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Mr. Thongman. Makes me wonder if Mr. Clean wore a thong underneath that white outfit of his. I mean, not like I care, just curious now after seeing your avi. Nevertheless, you're a fellow gym rat who has passed the test of time by staying with the iron for as long as you have. Only a few can truly say that. For that, I commend you and welcome you to be a contributing member of this board. King of all boards.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Mr. dental floss wearer! Well at least if you’re ever lost in the woods, you can use your thong as a sling shot and kill squirrels for food. Welcome to the “ nut house” thong man!

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey man.

Glad you did an intro thread! As you can tell - quite an interesting group of good dudes and ladies here. You’ll fit right in. Welcome again. :)

and now you can tell us if 1. You’re straight but like to be pegged or 2. You’re a fellow sausage lover. ;)

Reaction score
Hey man.

Glad you did an intro thread! As you can tell - quite an interesting group of good dudes and ladies here. You’ll fit right in. Welcome again. :)

and now you can tell us if 1. You’re straight but like to be pegged or 2. You’re a fellow sausage lover. ;)

Y’all or something else. I’m Bisexual, married to a woman with 2 kids. Yes I love to be pegged, I’m attracted to bodies and personalities, not sexes. If you’re a dude and you are sexy as ****, it’s the same as if you are a chick and sexy as ****.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Y’all or something else. I’m Bisexual, married to a woman with 2 kids. Yes I love to be pegged, I’m attracted to bodies and personalities, not sexes. If you’re a dude and you are sexy as ****, it’s the same as if you are a chick and sexy as ****.

ha! I was just kidding but this is what we call bingo. Expect lots of jokes homie and thanks for being a good sport.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
......... Deleted, post above was moved, made no sense anymore. Thanks Jin for making me look stoopit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

New Threads