SARMS Loggers and Reviewers Wanted

Reaction score
We are looking for some valued members to log and review our products. We stand by the quality of our products 1000 percent and want to get them out there for you to try and review.

Please reply here or send a pm if you are interested!

visit us at sarms.forsale

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
While SARMS has been a buzz word the last several years I do not see many reviews good or bad. I think many are skeptical that SARMS even work hence I think the logging idea is a good one. Do you have a logging protocol and metrics that should be tracked during this evaluation fase?

Reaction score
While SARMS has been a buzz word the last several years I do not see many reviews good or bad. I think many are skeptical that SARMS even work hence I think the logging idea is a good one. Do you have a logging protocol and metrics that should be tracked during this evaluation fase?
absolutely and I completely understand. We just want people to post updates on their progress, perhaps some progress pics etc. Just feedback on results and anything you feel pertinent when it comes to quality etc.

Reaction score
I am unable to pm until I have 25 posts so I will make some more posts in the forum so I can pm everyone interested

Reaction score
Here are some product COA's for your review

Attachments

• SR-9009 COA.jpg
    SR-9009 COA.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 91
  • RAD-140 COA.jpg
    RAD-140 COA.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 94
  • GW-501516 COA.jpg
    GW-501516 COA.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 104

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i would be interested as well i tried proven peptides sarm pharm and premier research and seem to get side swiped. and why doesnt you testing show the harmful products or the actual product all this shows is you delivery method not the actual sarm in the liquid

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i have alot of friends that buy it every month and we are looking for a real supplier so rad-140 and mk-677 and lgd-4033 are what my friends are looking to use.so let me know.but i am def. septic lab tests are just like proven peptides and have been hearing horrible things about them and called this lab and if ur at 100 percent of the oil where is the room for the sarm?

MotorCityMuscleZ

Reaction score
Do you's offer any discount codes at/for the site referenced..? I do like me some good Ostarine, def gives a
good pump, and I feel aids inna speedier recovery.

Pumps are between Anavar & Dbol I'd say.., at least in the
beginning.

Haven't used in awhile, have a little left, plus a small gram AMT . Of raw to whip up later.

Thx.. Motor

We are looking for some valued members to log and review our products. We stand by the quality of our products 1000 percent and want to get them out there for you to try and review.

Please reply here or send a pm if you are interested!

visit us at sarms.forsale

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am unable to pm until I have 25 posts so I will make some more posts in the forum so I can pm everyone interested

We took care of that for you a while back. You can PM folks. If you can’t, let us know.

New Threads