Tren vs my GF (not AAS related topic)

andy

Elite
Reaction score
So was trying to play the honest policy cause I believe it's always the best way.
I told my gf i plan on using tren A 0.5ml week (yes- just .5 a week- converts to 0.5mg/w) for this prep, she freaked out, started to read a lot's of stuff, went down to even crying and mad af this morning.

Also discovered (but that's not related to this topic) she was spying on my IG chatting with people (my chat with a female client who comes to my shop often times, friendly-not flirty chat but she saw it different of course... ) and while ago we had a story with her spying my whatsup chat also... dunno what to think now.

I do love that girl, but I'm so confused right now.
I'de appreciate your input or share with the ideas of what to do?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
just have to notice that using test P 300 - 400 a week is fine for her , but not Tren :/

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I can't type much because my hands are bad right now. But....

"spying"? You gave her your password because...? and now she is, "SPYING". You left that boundary open and now you're upset because, for whatever reason she's insecure/trust issues and now, shes going through your phone - we are missing some information here. Do you get to go through her phone?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I can't type much because my hands are bad right now. But....

"spying"? You gave her your password because...? and now she is, "SPYING". You left that boundary open and now you're upset because, for whatever reason she's insecure/trust issues and now, shes going through your phone - we are missing some information here. Do you get to go through her phone?

Where did I typed that I gave her my password? ... And my phone is always with me, so I wouldn't know from what device and how she would got into my acc.
And no - I would not get in other people phones, especially my GF's phone.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Where did I typed that I gave her my password? ... And my phone is always with me, so I wouldn't know from what device and how she would got into my acc.
And no - I would not get in other people phones, especially my GF's phone.

How can she see your emails/chats without a password?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you have an apple and you have ever logged onto an ipad that is hers that was connected to her phone its possible they all linked. I used my wifes ipad logged on and we started getting each others messages on whats app and imessage

andy

Elite
Reaction score
If you have an apple and you have ever logged onto an ipad that is hers that was connected to her phone its possible they all linked. I used my wifes ipad logged on and we started getting each others messages on whats app and imessage

using android all my life(nothing against apple lol) and also changing my passwords alteast once a month for safety reasons.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your girlfriend seems to be an international hacker/spy. I think your days are numbered, good luck though

andy

Elite
Reaction score
strange. I mean Im not even sure she's not reading this LOL

German89

Elite
Reaction score
lol..

it goes for android too... everything is connected.

You just make sure you log out.

What is her opinion on the tren? why is she against it? how long have you two been together?

And, why did the topic of tren, come up?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
2 half years together.

she doesn't have an opinion, so she starts to read online and ofcourse, steroids are bad and gonna kill u, that's what the social media also tells us right.

the topic about tren came up cause i wanted to be honest.
The same way I came clear about prepping on test last year I've decided that if I be honest on tren it would be also fine but I guess was wrong.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Point her towards Tony Huge in youtube by time he finishes telling her how healthy a gram of tren and a gram of dnp are she be injecting you herself

2 half years together.

she doesn't have an opinion, so she starts to read online and ofcourse, steroids are bad and gonna kill u, that's what the social media also tells us right.

the topic about tren came up cause i wanted to be honest.
The same way I came clear about prepping on test last year I've decided that if I be honest on tren it would be also fine but I guess was wrong.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
i better start packing my bags then

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Remind her of all the extra sex she'll be getting when you're on tren. :32 (20):

New Threads