New here

Reaction score
Hey there everybody. I’m new to this forum. My name is Tim I’m 30 about to be 31. I work full time currently in school part time. I love lifting as I’m sure most people on here do. I also love pit bulls and the beach as well an a thing that involves using my hands. Lol Well not anything but you know what I mean.

my goals are in fitness are always the same, burn fat and pack on some muscle. I’ve been lifting since I was about 20 or 21. Right now I currently weigh 225 bf a little higher due to no gym for a few months but I’m back at it. Bf at about 16% if I had to guess, I’m not sure but I need to check.
i alternate my muscle groups every 8 weeks. I’m always trying to change it up and looking for new exercises. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Tim, how long have you been lifting and do you have any specific goals you are trying to obtain?

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Welcome. Keep posting up. Read around on the compounds you wish to try (I saw your message on the board). Like someone said don’t ask for sources, they will eventually become evident if you stick around and BE active. It’s nothing that’s going to happen in a weeks time. Most people are protective of their sources-for good reason.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey man. Thanks for posting the intro and editing to include the details.

how long have you been back at it?

like others said - there’s lots of really awesome resources here. Stick around and do some digging.

Reaction score
yeah I thought that was a Newbie mistake to make so sorry for that but I have been back at it for about a month now

Reaction score
Yes I realized I made a very newbie mistake to make and as far as compounds I have already tried a few different ones in my time and I already have an idea of what I would like to do again it’s just a matter of me linking up with somebody in the real world again or however but I’m not in any kind of rush well maybe just a little LOL

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Hey there everybody. I’m new to this forum. My name is Tim I’m 30 about to be 31. I work full time currently in school part time. I love lifting as I’m sure most people on here do. I also love pit bulls and the beach as well an a thing that involves using my hands. Lol Well not anything but you know what I mean.

my goals are in fitness are always the same, burn fat and pack on some muscle. I’ve been lifting since I was about 20 or 21. Right now I currently weigh 225 bf a little higher due to no gym for a few months but I’m back at it. Bf at about 16% if I had to guess, I’m not sure but I need to check.
i alternate my muscle groups every 8 weeks. I’m always trying to change it up and looking for new exercises. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Welcome to ug, keep the muscle confused

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Timmy. That intro was a breath of fresh air. I have a feeling you're going to get a lot out of being here and we just picked up a solid member. Don't disappoint me!

New Threads