Liquid vs Tab GW-501516

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I know this isn’t a totally pro-SARMS group. That being said, I’ve seen positive changes with GW. I have pretty sensitive skin (go figure) and you’d be surprised the effect it has on my skin texture because of the blood sugar effects. (Disclaimer: sugar issues shouldn’t be an issue if your diet is in check I know, but just giving an example of its effectiveness in that area).

Ive only ever used liquids before - and I’ve read that they seem to be more effective that way. But, if you’ve tried it - you know it takes like ass.

my source here now only has tabs - so I was wondering if anyone out there has any actual liquid vs tab experience with SARMS and cares to comment.

(Yes I know AAS>SARMS)

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My only experience with liquid vs tablets was MK-677 (Ibutamoren). The liquid was purchased from a reputable (and expensive) SARMS company and the tablets were prescribed by my HRT doctor through a compounding pharmacy. Both gave me fasted blood sugar spikes at more than double what my usual fasted blood sugar normally runs, so I no longer take the stuff.

ripper

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any difference. Personally I'd prefer tabs just b/c their already measured. My only experience with GW was capped powder.

New Threads