Acceptable TRT doses

Reaction score
Can I ask what type of AI you have ready just in case you do need?

Trt is for life. If properly done, a therapeutic would put you at normal. No need to take a break from normal cause you will feel like sh$t.

The underlying thought is that your testes weren’t working. You take a dose to mimic as if they were. Take a break from that and you are back to where you started if not worse.

I have always had some AI on hand, but have never needed it. Low estrogen feels just as bad as low test.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
1/2 CC a week (125 mg) split in 2 doses is fine for me. Puts me at around 800 total Test... Everyones different.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Trt is for life. If properly done, a therapeutic would put you at normal. No need to take a break from normal cause you will feel like sh$t.

The underlying thought is that your testes weren’t working. You take a dose to mimic as if they were. Take a break from that and you are back to where you started if not worse.

I have always had some AI on hand, but have never needed it. Low estrogen feels just as bad as low test.

This ^^ If its a proper TRT, an AI should never be needed. (In most cases at least). But if needed, IMO only, Aromasin is best (least sides, etc).
Ive seen great numbers (bloods) on OTC Arimistane even, (But never used it)...

Reaction score
My friend who was working with Kinsberg Laboratories in FL, is telling me that you can't be on Test without taking some time off to "clean" your receptors??
I don't have a lot of faith in what he tells me, they had his Test and Estrogen all over the place. It took them forever to dial it in, 8 weeks after his TRT "cycle" his bloodwork showed his Test over 1500 still!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My friend who was working with Kinsberg Laboratories in FL, is telling me that you can't be on Test without taking some time off to "clean" your receptors??

If that were true, we'd be screwed, because since puberty to death we're on higher testosterone.

Reaction score
Dude that’s bad ass if your doc lets you in that high! I pretty much have to skip 2 injections to come in at 800 to keep it at 200....

I’m on 200mg / wk. My bloodwork showed >1500 total but free T just above range at 28. Since estrogen, Hgb/Hct normal and lipids fine he said I was perfect and should continue regimen.

New Threads