Short test/tren/dbol-cycle.

Reaction score
why eod?? That makes no sense

Blood Sweat & Gear, Episode 7.
From around 01:04:45.

I'm a total newb on hgh, so don't get me wrong... I just thought it made sense what he says.

Basically he says there was some test groups running ed, eod, 4on 3 off etc.
Apparantly eod had little to no effect on insulin resistance, and metabolism etc was better than the other groups.
Total iu's ew were the same amount for all groups.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Blood Sweat & Gear, Episode 7.
From around 01:04:45.

I'm a total newb on hgh, so don't get me wrong... I just thought it made sense what he says.

Basically he says there was some test groups running ed, eod, 4on 3 off etc.
Apparantly eod had little to no effect on insulin resistance, and metabolism etc was better than the other groups.
Total iu's ew were the same amount for all groups.

I have consistently seen eod or 3x per week dosing of the same total amount of weekly ius produces higher igf1 scores as well. Haven’t seen people running that low of a dose doing it, typically 8 is the minimum, but I assume it would still work.

Reaction score
I have consistently seen eod or 3x per week dosing of the same total amount of weekly ius produces higher igf1 scores as well. Haven’t seen people running that low of a dose doing it, typically 8 is the minimum, but I assume it would still work.

Nice :)
How would you go about dosing it?
Pin 5iu's in one on empty stomach in the morning?
Split the dosage in two shots, morning and afternoon?
Or doesn't it really matter when it's main purpose is fat-burn/anti-aging?
I've been doing 5iu's when I wake up, no sides from that other that I tend to feel a bit sluggish.

However, I did do a little ****up when I recieved my GH.... I put it in the freezer for a few days when I recieved it......
My source says it should probably be okay, but I guess there's a chance it's degraded. I will order another few hundred iu's when I get home, so guess I'll find out then.

The GH itself gets good feedback from other users, both as in bloodworks and experience.

Gabriel

Reaction score
What's most common for fat-burn/anti-aging is 2iu's M-F........................That's what my girl has been doing since Jan.1.....

Reaction score
What's most common for fat-burn/anti-aging is 2iu's M-F........................That's what my girl has been doing since Jan.1.....

You compairing me with your girl? :D that's rough...
Just kidding ;)
Ye I heard 2iu's of pharmgrade ed or 5-2 should be good.
But I guess I could up it a little due to beeing generic and eod..?

New Threads