Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Short test/tren/dbol-cycle.

    Hey.

    I recently got put on trt by my doctor, 1000mg nebido every 12 weeks.
    Doctors here are really hesitant about putting people on trt, and I'm certain he gonna keep me on the low side.

    Anyways.
    I'm thinking of running a short cycle.
    I'm a sailor, and work 5 weeks on, 5 off.

    Thinking of running 75mg test prop, 75mg tren ace, and 50mg dbol ed for my 5 weeks off work.

    Clen 40-80mcg ed for 3 weeks during my 5 weeks at work.

    Then repeat the cycle next 5 weeks off work.

    0,5mg arimidex eod. I'm not really too prone to aromatization, but I could up the dosage if needed.

    Also on 5iu hgh(generic) eod, for fat-loss and anti-aging.
    Started this 3 weeks ago, open to input on this as I'm new to hgh.

    I'm doing bloodworks the day I get home from sea, and planning on starting my cycle after that.

    Any thoughts on this?

    And approxx how long prior to bloodworks would I need to cut a cycle?
    I got a cycle of EQ laying around I'd love to put in there, but I assume that'll be hard due to the long esters...?

    I'm 6'3, about 235lbs. Bit on the high-side of bf% atm.
    Last edited by Oysti; 02-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    blueridge
    Posts
    981
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 802 Times in 409 Posts
    Nice strong 1st post.................usually,log in to the New Mem section and do an Intro.......

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sorry, I'll go ahead and do that ��

  4. #4
    Member mugzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,245
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 475 Posts
    It depends on what AAS you are using. Some will stay in your system considerably longer than others.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by mugzy View Post
    It depends on what AAS you are using. Some will stay in your system considerably longer than others.
    Ah yeh, I wrote in my wall of text I'l be using short esters, test prop and tren ace.

    Normally I prefer long esters, except when running tren.
    Get no sides, other than bareable night sweats etc until lethargy slams me in the face after 5-6 weeks. So like to keep it short on tren.

  6. #6
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,994
    Thanks
    2,787
    Thanked 4,557 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Do they do strip searches of your bag when you board the ship or something?? I work 28/28 and just pack everything
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Do they do strip searches of your bag when you board the ship or something?? I work 28/28 and just pack everything
    That's what I've been doing before, it's doubtful anyone onboard would even care if it was obvious, wich it probably has been.
    It's the rare visit from port control that "worries" me.
    And the hassle with travelling with it.

    So I kinda pushed for getting prescribed trt instead of self-medicating trt like I was before so I wouldn't have to bring anything.
    But it seems it just made things harder tbh

  8. #8
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,994
    Thanks
    2,787
    Thanked 4,557 Times in 2,155 Posts
    If you have a friendly medic on board he can keep hold of them, noone can question what they for then. I have done that with hgh he kept it on his fridge next to the snake antivenom

    Originally Posted by Oysti View Post
    That's what I've been doing before, it's doubtful anyone onboard would even care if it was obvious, wich it probably has been.
    It's the rare visit from port control that "worries" me.
    And the hassle with travelling with it.

    So I kinda pushed for getting prescribed trt instead of self-medicating trt like I was before so I wouldn't have to bring anything.
    But it seems it just made things harder tbh
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (02-14-2020)

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    If you have a friendly medic on board he can keep hold of them, noone can question what they for then. I have done that with hgh he kept it on his fridge next to the snake antivenom
    No medic onboard, captain functions as the medic here. And I'm not sure he's gonna be willing to hold my ugl gear
    He's the kinda type that aslong as it doesn't affect him or the work he don't care, but he would spin his head off if I asked him to hold gear for me

    I do have a fridge in my cabin, so keeping it there.
    I guess I will need to bring my hgh with me, so I guess I could always just keep bringing gear aswell. But I rather keep it at a minimum, so if I could get a 5 weeks on, 5 off, 5 on-cycle working nicely that would be better.

  11. #10
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    what is your cycle history...??

    GH/sin history...??

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    what is your cycle history...??

    GH/sin history...??
    More or less been using aas for more than 10 years, however long time of that I was just using careless and not knowing what I was doing. Partying as much as I was gearing and training. Maybe not all that bad, but it was careless and little effective.

    Now the last years I'm at a different place in life with family and little to no alcohol and, well more focus on health. And I enjoy learning about the details in aas and training.

    Got no experience with GH prior to this, not using slin.

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'll try sum up some of what I'm asking if it got lost in my wall of text

    If I run a 5 week cycle of the above, short esters.
    Will my bloodlevels most likely be back to normal 5-6 weeks after I end the cycle? Atleast where my endocrinologist wpn't pick up on anything beeing off.
    Mind you I am already on prescribed trt.


    Also any other thoughts about the cycle(s), and the GH ?

  14. #13
    Elite brock8282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    656
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 441 Posts
    Test levels will certainly be back to baseline 5 weeks after stopping prop. Will health markets be recovered? That’s a different question and will vary person to person.

    What’s your goal with the cycles? Putting on mass? Cutting and preserving tissue? Just general asthetic purposes?

    also that arimidex dose seems really high for your doses, I’d be worried about crashing estrogen with that dose. Unless your prone to high estro, I wouldn’t bother with an ai, the tren will keep some of the dbol water off and you could throw mast in if you are really worried about high estrogen sides.

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by brock8282 View Post
    Test levels will certainly be back to baseline 5 weeks after stopping prop. Will health markets be recovered? That’s a different question and will vary person to person.

    What’s your goal with the cycles? Putting on mass? Cutting and preserving tissue? Just general asthetic purposes?

    also that arimidex dose seems really high for your doses, I’d be worried about crashing estrogen with that dose. Unless your prone to high estro, I wouldn’t bother with an ai, the tren will keep some of the dbol water off and you could throw mast in if you are really worried about high estrogen sides.
    Cool, I will have a look wich markers he is looking for when I do the bloodworks when I get home.
    I guess I could manipulate the date of the next bloodworks after that, so I get a couple of more weeks to recover health markers. He does not know my dates for leaving and getting home.

    Main purpose would be putting on mass, pretty much recovering some of the mass and strength I lost while my endocrinologist kept me at 0 test for a year too see if my test-production would recover. Was feeling shit so I ended up doing self-trt again, he then agreed on putting me on trt.

    Regarding arimidex, I could try without at first. Maybe do 0,5mg two times a week or so. It's a pita cutting them into quarters...
    At 750mg test E I've normally been at 0,5mg ari 2-3 times a week, wich seems to have done the trick.

  16. #15
    Elite bvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    2,091
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,307 Times in 723 Posts
    Tren and dbol together would jack my BP so keep and eye on that

  17. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by bvs View Post
    Tren and dbol together would jack my BP so keep and eye on that
    Will do that

  18. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    When it comes to hgh.
    I started about 4 weeks ago, planning to run that for atleast 5-6 months. 5iu eod.
    I did start with 3,3iu ed at first.

    So far what I've noticed is I sleep like a child, I'm dead gone till I either have to wake up for a piss or my alarm goes off.
    Also my hair and beard feels alot of "smoother".

    At first I held alot of water, and felt kinda distended or so. But that has gotten alot better.

    Guess it'll take some longer to notice any fatloss, if any.
    However I do seem to notice a bit more seperation to my quads, could be a coincidence. But I do tend to loose weight from my ass and legs before my dad-belly goes. Funfun...

  19. #18
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,994
    Thanks
    2,787
    Thanked 4,557 Times in 2,155 Posts
    why eod?? That makes no sense

    Originally Posted by Oysti View Post
    When it comes to hgh.
    I started about 4 weeks ago, planning to run that for atleast 5-6 months. 5iu eod.
    I did start with 3,3iu ed at first.

    So far what I've noticed is I sleep like a child, I'm dead gone till I either have to wake up for a piss or my alarm goes off.
    Also my hair and beard feels alot of "smoother".

    At first I held alot of water, and felt kinda distended or so. But that has gotten alot better.

    Guess it'll take some longer to notice any fatloss, if any.
    However I do seem to notice a bit more seperation to my quads, could be a coincidence. But I do tend to loose weight from my ass and legs before my dad-belly goes. Funfun...
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  20. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    why eod?? That makes no sense
    Apparently it's better regarding to insulin-sensitivity issues.
    Been binge-listening to the podcast Blood, sweat & gear lately where they went into this in a episode.

  21. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    why eod?? That makes no sense
    Blood Sweat & Gear, Episode 7.
    From around 01:04:45.

    I'm a total newb on hgh, so don't get me wrong... I just thought it made sense what he says.

    Basically he says there was some test groups running ed, eod, 4on 3 off etc.
    Apparantly eod had little to no effect on insulin resistance, and metabolism etc was better than the other groups.
    Total iu's ew were the same amount for all groups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can you test if tren ace is real? Heat test? taste test? color test?
    By BiologicalChemist in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2020, 02:16 PM
  2. Short Cycle (Frontloading Long Ester w/ Short)
    By Tiny Calves in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2020, 11:01 PM
  3. Tren a/Test a Vs. Tren e/ Test e cycle
    By Huracane in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 08:13 PM
  4. short 4 week test only cycle, when can I start a new one
    By fantasm in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 12:10 PM
  5. tren e test e var vs test deca dbol
    By Bro Bundy in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •