Short test/tren/dbol-cycle.

Reaction score
Hey.

I recently got put on trt by my doctor, 1000mg nebido every 12 weeks.
Doctors here are really hesitant about putting people on trt, and I'm certain he gonna keep me on the low side.

Anyways.
I'm thinking of running a short cycle.
I'm a sailor, and work 5 weeks on, 5 off.

Thinking of running 75mg test prop, 75mg tren ace, and 50mg dbol ed for my 5 weeks off work.

Clen 40-80mcg ed for 3 weeks during my 5 weeks at work.

Then repeat the cycle next 5 weeks off work.

0,5mg arimidex eod. I'm not really too prone to aromatization, but I could up the dosage if needed.

Also on 5iu hgh(generic) eod, for fat-loss and anti-aging.
Started this 3 weeks ago, open to input on this as I'm new to hgh.

I'm doing bloodworks the day I get home from sea, and planning on starting my cycle after that.

Any thoughts on this?

And approxx how long prior to bloodworks would I need to cut a cycle?
I got a cycle of EQ laying around I'd love to put in there, but I assume that'll be hard due to the long esters...?

I'm 6'3, about 235lbs. Bit on the high-side of bf% atm.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Nice strong 1st post.................usually,log in to the New Mem section and do an Intro.......

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll go ahead and do that ��

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
It depends on what AAS you are using. Some will stay in your system considerably longer than others.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do they do strip searches of your bag when you board the ship or something?? I work 28/28 and just pack everything

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is your cycle history...??

GH/sin history...??

Reaction score
It depends on what AAS you are using. Some will stay in your system considerably longer than others.

Ah yeh, I wrote in my wall of text I'l be using short esters, test prop and tren ace.

Normally I prefer long esters, except when running tren.
Get no sides, other than bareable night sweats etc until lethargy slams me in the face after 5-6 weeks. So like to keep it short on tren.

Reaction score
Do they do strip searches of your bag when you board the ship or something?? I work 28/28 and just pack everything

That's what I've been doing before, it's doubtful anyone onboard would even care if it was obvious, wich it probably has been.
It's the rare visit from port control that "worries" me.
And the hassle with travelling with it.

So I kinda pushed for getting prescribed trt instead of self-medicating trt like I was before so I wouldn't have to bring anything.
But it seems it just made things harder tbh :p

Reaction score
what is your cycle history...??

GH/sin history...??

More or less been using aas for more than 10 years, however long time of that I was just using careless and not knowing what I was doing. Partying as much as I was gearing and training. Maybe not all that bad, but it was careless and little effective.

Now the last years I'm at a different place in life with family and little to no alcohol and, well more focus on health. And I enjoy learning about the details in aas and training.

Got no experience with GH prior to this, not using slin.

Reaction score
I'll try sum up some of what I'm asking if it got lost in my wall of text :32 (20):

If I run a 5 week cycle of the above, short esters.
Will my bloodlevels most likely be back to normal 5-6 weeks after I end the cycle? Atleast where my endocrinologist wpn't pick up on anything beeing off.
Mind you I am already on prescribed trt.

Also any other thoughts about the cycle(s), and the GH ?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Test levels will certainly be back to baseline 5 weeks after stopping prop. Will health markets be recovered? That’s a different question and will vary person to person.

What’s your goal with the cycles? Putting on mass? Cutting and preserving tissue? Just general asthetic purposes?

also that arimidex dose seems really high for your doses, I’d be worried about crashing estrogen with that dose. Unless your prone to high estro, I wouldn’t bother with an ai, the tren will keep some of the dbol water off and you could throw mast in if you are really worried about high estrogen sides.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Tren and dbol together would jack my BP so keep and eye on that

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you have a friendly medic on board he can keep hold of them, noone can question what they for then. I have done that with hgh he kept it on his fridge next to the snake antivenom

That's what I've been doing before, it's doubtful anyone onboard would even care if it was obvious, wich it probably has been.
It's the rare visit from port control that "worries" me.
And the hassle with travelling with it.

So I kinda pushed for getting prescribed trt instead of self-medicating trt like I was before so I wouldn't have to bring anything.
But it seems it just made things harder tbh :p

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Test levels will certainly be back to baseline 5 weeks after stopping prop. Will health markets be recovered? That’s a different question and will vary person to person.

What’s your goal with the cycles? Putting on mass? Cutting and preserving tissue? Just general asthetic purposes?

also that arimidex dose seems really high for your doses, I’d be worried about crashing estrogen with that dose. Unless your prone to high estro, I wouldn’t bother with an ai, the tren will keep some of the dbol water off and you could throw mast in if you are really worried about high estrogen sides.

Cool, I will have a look wich markers he is looking for when I do the bloodworks when I get home.
I guess I could manipulate the date of the next bloodworks after that, so I get a couple of more weeks to recover health markers. He does not know my dates for leaving and getting home.

Main purpose would be putting on mass, pretty much recovering some of the mass and strength I lost while my endocrinologist kept me at 0 test for a year too see if my test-production would recover. Was feeling shit so I ended up doing self-trt again, he then agreed on putting me on trt.

Regarding arimidex, I could try without at first. Maybe do 0,5mg two times a week or so. It's a pita cutting them into quarters...
At 750mg test E I've normally been at 0,5mg ari 2-3 times a week, wich seems to have done the trick.

Reaction score
If you have a friendly medic on board he can keep hold of them, noone can question what they for then. I have done that with hgh he kept it on his fridge next to the snake antivenom

No medic onboard, captain functions as the medic here. And I'm not sure he's gonna be willing to hold my ugl gear :D
He's the kinda type that aslong as it doesn't affect him or the work he don't care, but he would spin his head off if I asked him to hold gear for me :D

I do have a fridge in my cabin, so keeping it there.
I guess I will need to bring my hgh with me, so I guess I could always just keep bringing gear aswell. But I rather keep it at a minimum, so if I could get a 5 weeks on, 5 off, 5 on-cycle working nicely that would be better.

Reaction score
When it comes to hgh.
I started about 4 weeks ago, planning to run that for atleast 5-6 months. 5iu eod.
I did start with 3,3iu ed at first.

So far what I've noticed is I sleep like a child, I'm dead gone till I either have to wake up for a piss or my alarm goes off.
Also my hair and beard feels alot of "smoother".

At first I held alot of water, and felt kinda distended or so. But that has gotten alot better.

Guess it'll take some longer to notice any fatloss, if any.
However I do seem to notice a bit more seperation to my quads, could be a coincidence. But I do tend to loose weight from my ass and legs before my dad-belly goes. Funfun...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
why eod?? That makes no sense

When it comes to hgh.
I started about 4 weeks ago, planning to run that for atleast 5-6 months. 5iu eod.
I did start with 3,3iu ed at first.

So far what I've noticed is I sleep like a child, I'm dead gone till I either have to wake up for a piss or my alarm goes off.
Also my hair and beard feels alot of "smoother".

At first I held alot of water, and felt kinda distended or so. But that has gotten alot better.

Guess it'll take some longer to notice any fatloss, if any.
However I do seem to notice a bit more seperation to my quads, could be a coincidence. But I do tend to loose weight from my ass and legs before my dad-belly goes. Funfun...

Reaction score
why eod?? That makes no sense

Apparently it's better regarding to insulin-sensitivity issues.
Been binge-listening to the podcast Blood, sweat & gear lately where they went into this in a episode.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I am all for the short cycles.

Let us know how it goes.

New Threads