Thanks

your thoughts on my first cycle and a question.

So am 19, diagnosed with low test, came in at 177. Decided im gonna do a cycle.

Planning it to be 10 weeks.

Week 1-10 500mg test e per week, after 4th pin use arimidex 0.25mg daily as AI.

for PCT 4 weeks, use 40mg nolvadex first two weeks and 20mg last to weeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 2,870 Posts
    How about since you were diagnosed with low T, you just start out with TRT. Get that squared away first.

That'll get you feeling really good and get you some results.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

Jin (02-17-2020)

Thanks
    3rd world country probs, went to FOUR different cities none of them would prescribe me jack shit.

Thanks
    Are you able to get your own bloodwork?

Thanks
    yup! i can

Thanks
    Thanked 16,882 Times in 6,889 Posts
    What country?

Usuaully it’s easier to obtain Rx meds in developing nations.

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,376 Times in 4,489 Posts
    Start with dr trt

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    What country?

Usuaully it’s easier to obtain Rx meds in developing nations.
    North Macedonia
    Last edited by nekoristamsteroid; 02-17-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,029 Times in 2,106 Posts
    I wouldn't. If you cant get prescribed test I'd start self medicating and playing with dosage until you find your trt level. Get that sorted and then do a cycle if you want.
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (02-17-2020),Jin (02-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    I’d also start the ai within the first few days.
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

Thanks
    For entertainment purposes only...

If I was in your situation, and I absolutely could not get medically supervised trt, I'd try the self medicated route. This is assuming that it was 100% medically necessary for me to go on TRT, not some excuse to do a cycle.

Assuming that I knew for 100% certainty that whatever I got was legit, sterile, and properly dosed, here's what I'd do.

I'd get full bloodwork done first, so I have a base number for everything going forward. (There are many threads on this here at UG for more information)

I'd start off with 120mg of Test Enanthate per week, single shot, same day/time every week. That's a good standard dose, and I'd rather start off too little vs too much. I wouldn't want to run into any unnecessary problems.

I wouldn't take any Arimidex/AI yet, as I might not need it. I don't like to take unnecessary drugs if they're not required. I'd have some on hand though, in the off chance I ran into gyno issues.

After 4-6 weeks, I'd get bloodwork again, the day before or the morning of the next scheduled shot. This will be roughly the bottom of my Testosterone level and the highest my Estradiol should be.

Based off those numbers, and how I felt, I'd either stay the course or adjust as needed. There's several things I can think of here, too many to list. I can give hypothetical examples if you'd like me to.

Ideally, I'd be able to get a Dr to monitor and advise me on my bloodwork, even if they won't prescribe the TRT directly. Be aware though, not all Dr's are worth their salt in regards to this.

This is just me though.
    Last edited by CJ275; 02-17-2020 at 11:33 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (02-17-2020),Gabriel (02-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 497 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post

If I was in your situation, and I absolutely could not get medically supervised trt, I'd try the self medicated route. This is assuming that it was 100% medically necessary for me to go on TRT, not some excuse to do a cycle.

Assuming that I knew for 100% certainty that whatever I got was legit, sterile, and properly dosed, here's what I'd do.

I'd get full bloodwork done first, so I have a base number for everything going forward. (There are many threads on this here at UG for more information)

I'd start off with 120mg of Test Enanthate per week, single shot, same day/time every week. That's a good standard dose, and I'd rather start off too little vs too much. I wouldn't want to run into any unnecessary problems.

I wouldn't take any Arimidex/AI yet, as I might not need it. I don't like to take unnecessary drugs if they're not required. I'd have some on hand though, in the off chance I ran into gyno issues.

After 4-6 weeks, I'd get bloodwork again, the day before or the morning of the next scheduled shot. This will be roughly the bottom of my Testosterone level and the highest my Estradiol should be.

Based off those numbers, and how I felt, I'd either stay the course or adjust as needed. There's several things I can think of here, too many to list. I can give hypothetical examples if you'd like me to.

Ideally, I'd be able to get a Dr to monitor and advise me on my bloodwork, even if they won't prescribe the TRT directly. Be aware though, not all Dr's are worth their salt in regards to this.

This is just me though.
    this
    and no point in pct either, if your test levels are actually tanked and you didn't manipulate the tests (excessive drinking, no sleep, shit diet) you are going to be on some dose for life, you arent going to run a cycle, pct, and recover to the point where your test levels are in normal range. like CJ said, take the time to dial in your trt dose, once you have figured that out, that dose is what you will do in between "cycles" not pct.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brock8282 For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (02-17-2020),CJ275 (02-17-2020),Jin (02-17-2020),Robdjents (02-17-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post

This is just me though.
    The best advice you didn't have to pay for.......................