Raw powders

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
:32 (6):........................................................................................................

Not going to find that on this board, sorry!

Reaction score
That's koo thanks for being a bunch of useless gear heads. I found a source git delivery and all checked out fukin phenomenal. you guys can go back to stroking each other.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
That's koo thanks for being a bunch of useless gear heads. I found a source git delivery and all checked out fukin phenomenal. you guys can go back to stroking each other.

sweeeeet. legit shit be fine asf. Yeah... I can’t do this. All I can think about is “signify whack” and that old group cross-crossed or whatever they were...

word

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Burning bridges is never a good thing.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So on the 13th u need powders, by the 17th ( 4 days later) u were delivered powders and had them tested as legit. What took so long? Why the long delay?

Blacktail

Reaction score
I can’t believe people actually start threads like this!