new old

Reaction score
hey fellas, I am 59 y/o, 5'8 '', 210#, stopped lifting for about 10 years, started back about 3 years ago, made good progress for about 6 months, then the gains just came to a halt, but haven't given up. I have really enjoyed reading the forums. I was diagnosed several years back with low t and used the gel for a while but quit due to how nasty it was and didn't notice any difference, been through 4 doctors who won't prescribe trt because its "just natural aging". started my own trt recently (125mg test-e and 100mg masteron) going to get blood work in about 2 months and see what the doc says.

so my question is, I am considering adding deca at 200mgs/wk for 6 weeks on, 6 off, 6 on, since I am using masteron do I need any pct and do I need to add something like arimedex at 0.5mgs daily?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Why are you taking anything other than testosterone?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... Ive never heard of mast being prescribed along with test got trt ... but i have run it a number of times in my cycles ... makes me hornier than a goat ...

If you're not getting the results you want I'd look more closely at your diet and nutrition ... most people underestimate the protein required to build and sustain muscle ... also cut as much processed foods and sugar as possible ...

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome.......................

So1970

Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... Ive never heard of mast being prescribed along with test got trt ... but i have run it a number of times in my cycles ... makes me hornier than a goat ...

If you're not getting the results you want I'd look more closely at your diet and nutrition ... most people underestimate the protein required to build and sustain muscle ... also cut as much processed foods and sugar as possible ...

Good advice here

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Imo stick to test only for a bit. Welcome to the forum

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome. Echo on the test only... no need for pct if this is TRT and in my opinion, TRT should be dialed in to not need an AI.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Lots of men around your age on this board with good advice like above.

Reaction score
10-4, thanks for the input, read a ton of post on another forum where guys talked about test/mast on trt, maybe because the approved supplier sold it as a "trt cruise stack" and it all sounded feasible. again this is self prescribed but am going for blood test in a couple of months, also since I already had the mast is why I was thinking about a low dose 6 week cycle of deca.
I feel I have my diet and nutrition down, my only downfall is craft beer which I only drink 3 to4 beers on weekends.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
msst is good if looking for boners and u can handle it, some get anxiety from it, as ive heard etc... welcome, re think they "WHY" of what ur doing, stay safe, and start at the lowest dosages possible of 1 compound (in this case test only) to see how ur body and blood work react to it...deca, test, mast all increase blood thickness....dont start out using to many items and then have to come back here for damage control...

Reaction score
so my question is, I am considering adding deca at 200mgs/wk for 6 weeks on, 6 off, 6 on, since I am using masteron do I need any pct and do I need to add something like arimedex at 0.5mgs daily?

Guys on TRT don't really do PCT.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
hey fellas, I am 59 y/o, 5'8 '', 210#, stopped lifting for about 10 years, started back about 3 years ago, made good progress for about 6 months, then the gains just came to a halt, but haven't given up. I have really enjoyed reading the forums. I was diagnosed several years back with low t and used the gel for a while but quit due to how nasty it was and didn't notice any difference, been through 4 doctors who won't prescribe trt because its "just natural aging". started my own trt recently (125mg test-e and 100mg masteron) going to get blood work in about 2 months and see what the doc says.

Welcome, there's alot of good information here,I agree with everyone, focus on diet & test

New Threads