24hreup gear

Caballero

Reaction score
Anyone have any comments on there products?

Good or bad, I would like to know!
I have personally never used 24hreup, but know a few guys who have. It seems their pharm products are legit, have not read any complaints on legitimacy. Currently their Dragon products have been tested, so check out Anobliclab for results. The one negative I have read about over the years is their shipping time. Average time seems to be 4 wks. GL

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Dude I told you what you needed to do. Just didn’t tell you how. You’re a troll bro, get off the board

I'm grateful for the resources & information i receive on this site,
Not the best on the computer,
. but very good at some other things

I won't be disrespectful to anyone or the board,.
It's easy to talk slick from a distance,
& I don't do much talking
I strongly suggest you do the same!

Thank you to everyone that had my back on this one,.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Alright boys this thread is titled 24hreup I’m not sure how it got off track. I never like to delete posts however this post needed to be cleaned up.

andz327

Reaction score
Alright boys this thread is titled 24hreup I’m not sure how it got off track. I never like to delete posts however this post needed to be cleaned up.
Lol

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
I have personally never used 24hreup, but know a few guys who have. It seems their pharm products are legit, have not read any complaints on legitimacy. Currently their Dragon products have been tested, so check out Anobliclab for results. The one negative I have read about over the years is their shipping time. Average time seems to be 4 wks. GL

I found this comment ridiculously helpful....I never knew about https://anaboliclab.com/ and how they test the product and report back what they find. Good info here.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score

thanks for the website info super helpful just verified several brands I have even showed one over dosed

New Threads