Newer member

Reaction score
Was in the same positions 2 years ago .
Took the wrong direction for steroids and now can’t even keep my gains .got to be consistent on cycles now ,but all you need to do is being diet proper and more work at the gym .
Most important thing is you are the one who is healthy here so keep that in mind before thinking of steroids

Reaction score
Update on buddy he hasnt gone to the gym in 3 weeks and never started dieting properly! Hes running test p 100 tren a 100 mast p 100, everyday with test e 300 2x a week and just .5mg anestrazole daily with no plan for a pct! His 2nd cycle ever and his first was over 5 years ago and instantly quit working out after. His chick told me he's only gone to the gym 3xs in the 5 weeks hes been on! And wasnt going before! He's 5'6 and 165 �� has no clue wtf hes doing and was trying to get me to do it with him to make himself feel better. I'm so glad you guys told me to hold off cause I was so close to jumping on the band wagon from the b's he was telling me!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug, since your planning on supplementing your test,
Can I have your natural testosterone levels

Rydog

Reaction score
Welcome. There's plenty of great info here on whatever path you choose. I would listen to these guy's about waiting to do a cycle if I werevyou.

New Threads