Swollen Lymph Nodes?

Reaction score
Anyone ever get swollen glands/lymph nodes at their pelvic area?
im currently running low dose of Test Cyp and Masteron.
thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
thanks

Usually means you are fighting an infection. If
you get a fever or they become painful, get to a doctor.

Reaction score
It’s happened before, with tren, they’re not huge just tender. I wonder if anyone else gets this side effect while on cycle. Usually me left nut shrinks too but he’s doing ok this time around ������

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It’s happened before, with tren, they’re not huge just tender. I wonder if anyone else gets this side effect while on cycle. Usually me left nut shrinks too but he’s doing ok this time around ������

Should not have any connncetion with the compounds. Maybe the gear wasn’t filtered correctly etc. lymphocytes don’t react to allergens as far as I know.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve had a swollen lymph Node one my right hip flexor as long as I can remember, doctor wasn’t concerned when I brought it up years back on a physical. But he wasn’t worried since it’s always been like that.
but if in doubt get it checked out.

mine is small, however I was told if it becomes larger or begins to feel tender to the touch then it can be of concern. Just keep an eye on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Gabriel

Reaction score
thanks

Don't want to alarm you ,,,but stop screwing around and get to a Dr. and do some research..White blood cell count???..Lymphoma.??

Gabriel

Reaction score
I’ve had a swollen lymph Node one my right hip flexor as long as I can remember, doctor wasn’t concerned when I brought it up years back on a physical. But he wasn’t worried since it’s always been like that.
but if in doubt get it checked out.

mine is small, however I was told if it becomes larger or begins to feel tender to the touch then it can be of concern. Just keep an eye on it.

Don't take this wrong.but that's not good advice from your DR.....My nodes never hurt and they generally never do....I have Mantle Cell NHL...GET A DIFFERENT DR..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don't take this wrong.but that's not good advice from your DR.....My nodes never hurt and they generally never do....I have Mantle Cell NHL...GET A DIFFERENT DR..

can confirm lymph nodes don’t need to hurt for there to be malignancy.

**** cancer!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A CBC would be the place to start & not expensive.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
These guys are much smarter than me, but I will just include that I know a kid lymphoma took down with the quickness. Nothing to fuk around about.

New Threads