Voyagersixone + Helios Nutrition

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who would be interested in seeing a Helios Nutrition sponsored journal for Voyagersixone?

I haven't talked to him about this so my goal is to guilt him into it with your help.

Parameters:

Voyagersixone trains, eats, and supplements the way I tell him to

Reward:

Free programming and nutrition from Helios Nutrition and commentary by "Poppa Jin"

Who's in?

Reaction score
Ya exactly what Gibs said. plus we all could probably learn a bit from it as well. Voyager you are about to be transformed into The man himself, Richard Simmons.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I’m a bit overwhelmed brothers - by not only this incredibly generous offer but by the support. Much love and sincere gratitude. (Special thanks to the guys that have been with me and listening to me bitch and moan... Gibs/CJ/Papa Jin/S30).

Doing a log in the first place was a bit of a risk for me as I’m usually afraid to fail in public. But... the guilt worked, Spongy.

Ya exactly what Gibs said. plus we all could probably learn a bit from it as well. Voyager you are about to be transformed into The man himself, Richard Simmons.

A DREAM COME TRUE

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Y’all should make sure spongy knows he’s got his work cut out for him though...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Following for the nudz...

(I’m a Helios client... little help will change your life)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Made my day this, great offer from spongy. V61 is a cool guy I looking forward to this. I can see some hilarious shit going down on this journey and some amazing results

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Made my day this, great offer from spongy. V61 is a cool guy I looking forward to this. I can see some hilarious shit going down on this journey and some amazing results

without a doubt an AMAZING opportunity.
sweet words man.

New Threads